klawrence27

Big Bend
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Chevelle, 2016 Chevrolet SS Sedan
Very sharp! Congrats. I just put in an order for a BSBB Monday in Bronze Smoke with Convenience Package.

tifpwg

Outer Banks
First Name
Tif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Still waiting for mine to ship. It's been nearly 10 days since it was built. I hope its actually built and not stuck waiting for a part.

If I don't hear anything today I'm going to give my dealer a call tomorrow and see if they can pull up a visibility report. The last time I said that I got an update the next day so maybe it'll work again lol.
What's a visibility report?

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
What's a visibility report?
A report each dealer can pull up and see the status of each order they have in the system.

mlgators

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Anybody have any updates?
Delivery timeframe of April 1 - April 7. Called today and it’s been delivered to Ohio this morning with an ETA to the major hub in Florida on March 28th in the morning. We shall see if that sticks and how long it takes to arrive by truck to the dealer that’s an hour away.

OP
OP
Araasis

Araasis

Big Bend
First Name
Carley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend
Delivery timeframe of April 1 - April 7. Called today and it’s been delivered to Ohio this morning with an ETA to the major hub in Florida on March 28th in the morning. We shall see if that sticks and how long it takes to arrive by truck to the dealer that’s an hour away.
Hey! Maybe mine will be going there! Fingers crossed. Do you know where the hub in Florida is?

mlgators

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hey! Maybe mine will be going there! Fingers crossed. Do you know where the hub in Florida is?
The CSX update said Taft Florida. Googled it and the only one that pops up is in Apopka. Hoping that’s true because we are under an hour from there on the east coast.

OP
OP
Araasis

Araasis

Big Bend
First Name
Carley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend
The CSX update said Taft Florida. Googled it and the only one that pops up is in Apopka. Hoping that’s true because we are under an hour from there on the east coast.
That's about 2.5 hours away from me! Exciting stuff!

BSPittsburgh

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mercury Mariner Premier
my est delivery is 3/29-4/4 and these last(hopefully) couple weeks seem way longer than any of the radio silence I got from Nov to Jan! I am checking like 4 times a day haha even though the tracker link doesnt even have an estimated date anymore. Soon!

BSPittsburgh

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
my est delivery is 3/29-4/4 and these last(hopefully) couple weeks seem way longer than any of the radio silence I got from Nov to Jan! I am checking like 4 times a day haha even though the tracker link doesnt even have an estimated date anymore. Soon!
Update: Checked again tonight and it just updated to FINAL PREPARATION!!

GizzardLizard

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Give my sales lady a call today, and had her run a visibility report. My BS is indeed built and is just waiting at the ramp to get loaded on a train. Delivery ETA is 4/9 to 4/15 which seems a bit optimistic lol but we'll see.

I'm just glad its built and not sitting waiting for parts, that was my biggest worry through the whole process.

BSPittsburgh

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Update: Checked again tonight and it just updated to FINAL PREPARATION!!
She got in late yesterday and got to go see her today. She is beautiful. They have to detail her and do inspection and put my accessories on but hope to bring her home Tuesday.
Sponsored