Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mercury Mariner Premier
Is that the Aeroskin II hood deflector?
It is I ordered it and the bumper cover and the window covers and the sill plates and the rubber floor mats all from Ford's website. Had the dealer put em on

tifpwg

Outer Banks
First Name
Tif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Woo-hoo! My dealership just let me now that my BS OB was delivered today! Was expected 4/2-4/10.
I'm getting a few accessories installed and my sales guy is working on the trade in value of my leased 2019 loaded MKC. I only have 13,000 miles on it out of the 40,500 total allowed miles! Can't wait to pick it up.

klawrence27

Big Bend
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Chevelle, 2016 Chevrolet SS Sedan
Woo-hoo! My dealership just let me now that my BS OB was delivered today! Was expected 4/2-4/10.
I'm getting a few accessories installed and my sales guy is working on the trade in value of my leased 2019 loaded MKC. I only have 13,000 miles on it out of the 40,500 total allowed miles! Can't wait to pick it up.
That's awesome news, congrats!

Art4All

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Sport Outer Banks - Cyber Orange
My Outerbanks BS is waiting for me to pick it up at the dealership. FYI, I called my dealer on the last day of the window for delivery that Ford had provided (3/23-3/29). Dealer said that they hadn't heard anything from Ford but would let me know first thing when they did. Dealer called yesterday (3/30) to tell me it had been delivered. Dealer detailed and added the fender flares and cross bars that I ordered and is now ready to go! Still have not received any communication from Ford and my tracker still says it's still "shipping".

tifpwg

Outer Banks
First Name
Tif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
My Outerbanks BS is waiting for me to pick it up at the dealership. FYI, I called my dealer on the last day of the window for delivery that Ford had provided (3/23-3/29). Dealer said that they hadn't heard anything from Ford but would let me know first thing when they did. Dealer called yesterday (3/30) to tell me it had been delivered. Dealer detailed and added the fender flares and cross bars that I ordered and is now ready to go! Still have not received any communication from Ford and my tracker still says it's still "shipping".
I never got an email from Ford either, still says shipped. But glad we both have our OBs ready to be picked up soon!

OP
OP
Araasis

Araasis

Big Bend
First Name
Carley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend
I'm glad everyone seems to be getting updates. Still haven't heard anything on mine but crossing my fingers I hear something soon!

Renee Soss

Outer Banks
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Ordered & confirmed 12/21 BS OB, 360, tech, tow, rear mat, Cyber orange
1/21 scheduled build 2/21 than 2/28
Built 3/3
Estimated delivery 4/3 - 4/9
Shipped
At dealership 3/24 (there about)
Salesman showed up at work 3/25 and there she was.
Ford Bronco Sport February production date 1113

Going to get "Sunny" Monday, 3/28.
Picked Tweety up on 28th March, so it was a little over 3 months. I am extremely happy with BS.
Ford Bronco Sport February production date 20220328_130046
Ford Bronco Sport February production date Screenshot_20220401-145434_Amazon Shoppin
Ford Bronco Sport February production date Screenshot_20220401-145544_Amazon Shoppin

I rename her "Tweety" as in Tweety bird. Getting some stickers to put on side and or rear windows (where the windows are black). I bought 3 different ones. Question - was thinking of this one but friends don't think it a good idea. The BS is much heavier driving than my Jeep Renegade (traded in).
Update 4/2 ... not adding that sticker.. and maybe not the others either. Will see ..

Last edited:

Juliet

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
It is I ordered it and the bumper cover and the window covers and the sill plates and the rubber floor mats all from Ford's website. Had the dealer put em on
Did you select the installation box when you ordered? I ordered the hood deflector at the dealership and they ended up charging me $75 worth of points to install. If I had ordered on my own and selected that box it would have been $20.

OP
OP
Araasis

Araasis

Big Bend
First Name
Carley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Want to talk about luck? I just got a call from my dealership and it just arrived! I'm picking it up Thursday!

tifpwg

Outer Banks
First Name
Tif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Picked Tweety up on 28th March, so it was a little over 3 months. I am extremely happy with BS.
Ford Bronco Sport February production date 20220328_130046
Ford Bronco Sport February production date Screenshot_20220401-145434_Amazon Shoppin
Ford Bronco Sport February production date Screenshot_20220401-145544_Amazon Shoppin

I rename her "Tweety" as in Tweety bird. Getting some stickers to put on side and or rear windows (where the windows are black). I bought 3 different ones. Question - was thinking of this one but friends don't think it a good idea. The BS is much heavier driving than my Jeep Renegade (traded in).
Well, to each their own but I personally wouldn't put that last sticker on my vehicle. I work in HR- I have to always consider my profession in everything I do and say.

OP
OP
Araasis

Araasis

Big Bend
First Name
Carley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Finally, congrats!!
Thank you! I thought it was an April Fool's joke at first lol. I'll post pictures when it's finally home!
Sponsored