Ever stopped to ask about your Bronco Sport?

Art4All

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Sport Outer Banks - Cyber Orange
All the time at the gas station. I had one guy ask if the roof came off. I told him he was thinking of the full size Bronco. Apparently he couldn’t see the moonroof. Grocery stores and gas stations are the most common places, however, large parking lots are also places I get quesstioned.
I have had several people ask me if the roof comes off, too. I explain that only the full-size Bronco has that option. This is usually followed by a blank stare. I think there are still a lot of folks that don't realize there is a Bronco Sport and a Bronco.
Sponsored

BS FE 21

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I've only had my FE for a few weeks. Seen a couple guys looking at it. My wife has been asked about it a couple times. I haven't seen any BS's around and I hadn't thought about that until now. I saw one coming down the road yesterday with a push bar that I didn't recognize. As it got closer I realized it was a full size Bronco. Even though they've been out a few years I just can't recall seeing any on the road around here. Either there are aren't many around or I just didn't notice.

Nosmo Rex

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
I love my OBX and am OK with people calling it cute. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

jason202

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2009 Volvo C30 T5
I've had a few people ask about it, but it feels like they're becoming a lot more common these days, as I've been seeing them far more frequently in the last six months or so than I did before.

BustinBroncos

Heritage
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BS Heritage, 2022 F-150 FX4, 1993 F-150
At dinner out Saturday night I watched a guy walk all around my wife's Heritage taking pictures... at first I was creeped out but then realized it's probably something I'll have to get used to. Being Robin Egg blue it definitely stands out in a parking lot.

v/r,
jason

davidg4781

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
I stopped for gas a couple of days ago and had a lady come up to me and ask about it. I was a little apprehensive at first, normally people walking up to me like that are asking for money.

She said it's similar to the one she was looking at and mentioned the price so that calmed me down a little. She then asked if she could look around inside.

Hopefully she's able to buy one! I didn't get to see what her current car is but I think she'll enjoy the BS better!
Sponsored