Ever stopped to ask about your Bronco Sport?

nhchemist

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, S2000, Bronco Sport Badlands
My wife get asked about out BS Badlands on a regular basis. We both love it. Much better than her 2010 Honda CR-V or her 2002 Subaru Forester. It works well for weekend camping trips, but on longer trips we take our Expedition with more cargo room.

The Rinzler

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
While I was out elk hunting, the Game & Fish officer dropped by out camp. He said the Sport looked like it belonged to a bird watcher. I may never live that down. But it pulled the trailer full of elk meat just fine.
Ford Bronco Sport Ever stopped to ask about your Bronco Sport? st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8

NMhunter

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS Badlands
I think bird watchers and hunters are two different types of personalities. Surveys show that the people having the most fun in the woods are hunters.

BravoAlpha

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Expedition MAX Silverado Z71
All the time. A cop even staked me out last month…turns out he had see me drop my kid off a few times at swim practice and waited. Followed me into the parking lot and parked next to me. His wife teaches at the school nearby and son plays soccer in the same school complex so he petrols in the area and know the vehicle. His wife wants one and he doesn’t ….. I may have convinced him otherwise.

gas pumps and grocery stores is where most of the action occurs.

My brother and my aunt bought and OB and a BB and they get asked all the time.

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Atlas Blue
All the time at the gas station. I had one guy ask if the roof came off. I told him he was thinking of the full size Bronco. Apparently he couldn’t see the moonroof. Grocery stores and gas stations are the most common places, however, large parking lots are also places I get quesstioned.

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
I think bird watchers and hunters are two different types of personalities. Surveys show that the people having the most fun in the woods are hunters.
I guess I'm different. I like duck hunting, and I like looking for birds on hikes. It's a good thing we live in a free country!

Bamsi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Still at this moment. A follow physician stopped me to look at my BS BL, as she was contemplating to make an upgrade fron her X5 to a BS...

LBinWNC

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY23 BS
Constantly! And thanks to the knowledge I've gained from this forum and my own experiences, I'm happy to give folks my "favorite car I've ever had" schpiel and recommendations if they wind up ordering.
And I bought one the next day…..

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands

BigPhatPaulie

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
And here I can't even get the people in my city who have one to look in my general direction for a wave XD

RSH

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I got my Badlands in early 2021, there was a lot of interest with people asking if it was the "New Bronco", people would stop in front of my house to look at it, that doesn't happen anymore.
These days I see many more full size Bronco's than Bronco Sports.

Wazzat

Outer Banks
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
Driving home the other day, I had someone stay relatively close behind. I made a few turns that did not take me home to see if I was being followed, I was. I turned into a grocery store, parked and got out, and was greeted by a couple my age. They wanted to know how I liked the "cute vehicle" I was driving. A sigh of relief, as I thought I had done something wrong for them to follow me for such a distance.

Come to find out, they sit two rows behind me during the UF gator baseball games. So I told them about the BS, and it looks like they want to get one!
Chomp chomp!

PugDad

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Lilly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BSBL