Ever stopped to ask about your Bronco Sport?

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks Area51
Driving home the other day, I had someone stay relatively close behind. I made a few turns that did not take me home to see if I was being followed, I was. I turned into a grocery store, parked and got out, and was greeted by a couple my age. They wanted to know how I liked the "cute vehicle" I was driving. A sigh of relief, as I thought I had done something wrong for them to follow me for such a distance.

Come to find out, they sit two rows behind me during the UF gator baseball games. So I told them about the BS, and it looks like they want to get one!
Sponsored

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Constantly! And thanks to the knowledge I've gained from this forum and my own experiences, I'm happy to give folks my "favorite car I've ever had" schpiel and recommendations if they wind up ordering.

PugDad

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Lilly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BSBL
Driving home the other day, I had someone stay relatively close behind. I made a few turns that did not take me home to see if I was being followed, I was. I turned into a grocery store, parked and got out, and was greeted by a couple my age. They wanted to know how I liked the "cute vehicle" I was driving. A sigh of relief, as I thought I had done something wrong for them to follow me for such a distance.

Come to find out, they sit two rows behind me during the UF gator baseball games. So I told them about the BS, and it looks like they want to get one!
"Cute" say it ain't so! Cute is babies and how i look after a fresh haircut.

OuterBanks25

Outer Banks
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
If I ever catch one at my work and happen to run across the owner loading their groceries or just walking into the store, then yes I will. It's good to know what other owners like/dislike, how reliable it's been, what fuel economy they get, that sort of thing. Feedback is important so that way I'm reassured I got a good vehicle and having others agree.

PugDad

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Lilly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BSBL

Kraken1

Big Bend
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend
I was picking up my new Big Bend and another customer at the dealership asked me what I bought I pointed out my Bronco and he said "Well isn't that cute", I would have kicked him in the shins but he was twice my size. Anyway, I have lost count of how many times someone has come up to me and asked me how I liked my Bronco.

coopny

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BS BL
Haven't been stopped yet but I did stop somebody last August after ordering my vehicle to ask how he liked his Big Bend... gave me a big thumbs up and said they were really liking the car.

NMhunter

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS Badlands
While I was out elk hunting, the Game & Fish officer dropped by out camp. He said the Sport looked like it belonged to a bird watcher. I may never live that down. But it pulled the trailer full of elk meat just fine.

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
Yeah. It was crazy amount of attention back in 2021 how many people gushed over the car. I once drove past a place with outside dining and like whole tables jumped up to watch me drive by. A cop at Costco pulled up behind me to check it out, he was hoping they'd end up getting some as police vehicles. Even at Ford dealerships most of the service and sales people had never actually seen one. One of the most excited people was another Cyber Orange Badlands we encountered at a stoplight back when CO was exclusive color. I get it more in the tourist towns at the coast than around town. I thought it mostly died off this year but I recently had someone ask to take pics so they could show a relative at home. So it's still new to some people. But it's well exposed now, even being a prize on TV game shows.

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
While I was out elk hunting, the Game & Fish officer dropped by out camp. He said the Sport looked like it belonged to a bird watcher. I may never live that down. But it pulled the trailer full of elk meat just fine.
Can't you be a bird watcher AND an elk hunter? These don't seem mutually exclusive to me.
Sponsored

Last edited: