Cargo Management System [updated with how-to-use video]

frk

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
I like that cargo cover/table, but I'd also like a cover that is placed higher so I could conceal more stuff piled up in the back - like the rollup cargo cover in my Subaru Forester. I'm thinking one could easily make some sort of soft cover that would be attached to those two hooks on each side, and it could be folded or rolled up when not needed.
Sponsored

dreamwrx

Badlands
First Name
Huy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 WRX
That's messed up. I had to forgo that accessory because it was causing a delay in my order..I hope I don't have to pay more than what the cargo management costs to make it work after delivery.
You'll most likely will. You'd have to buy new inner panel pieces with rails and the actual cargo compartment not to mention you'd have to pay for installation (unless you do it yourself).

I think when ordering now, the cost of the different inner panel is a bit off set by the standard one. You can always call your dealer to add in the cargo.

Edit.. Maybe I should read before posting.. but all the stuff I said has already been said. So please ignore.

TXArchitect

First Edition
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
I added mine last week. For FE, the Cargo management was not even an option back in July.

OP
OP
TheMalamute

TheMalamute

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GMC Canyon
Seems like there are plenty of configurations for the cargo management system. I read five earlier but It’s nice to actually see photos of them in action.
Ford Bronco Sport Cargo Management System [updated with how-to-use video] C222B597-AFA2-483E-BD70-707970A84478

SoCalBronc

Badlands
First Name
Vickii
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW x3
I added this to my reservation, and the dealer (no surprise) had no idea if it's something that can be added later or not, so I'll just leave it in for my order. I have also been unable to find if there will be any options for a cargo cover to use instead sometimes. I carry a lot of equipment for work that must be covered, and from photos and videos, this system looks like it wouldn't allow for enough space underneath it for much storage. In looking at videos, I don't see any kind of insert or latch to attach a cargo cover later which I think would be a big miss on their parts since it's a pretty standard piece of equipment on all other SUVs to hide what's in the cargo area.

Cyclone Cowboy

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
How are you guys modifying reservations? When I log onto the Ford site, it says "In Store Order," (although I ordered online) and does not show me any details of my order.

OP
OP
TheMalamute

TheMalamute

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GMC Canyon
How are you guys modifying reservations? When I log onto the Ford site, it says "In Store Order," (although I ordered online) and does not show me any details of my order.
You will have to contact your dealer to modify the order

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I wasn’t aware that it was multi-positional. I thought it was only a shelf or a table. Nice to see that it can be put in several positions.

dinglehead

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Ranger FX4
Ford now has a video about how to use the cargo management system.

Nice. I didn't know it was quite this flexible. I'm glad the one I have coming at the end of the month was ordered with it.

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
$110 if ordered with Sport. Not available as a dealer installed/parts option.
Sponsored