Broncos must have invisible family ties.

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
No Photoshop ! - It does look that small next to th full size Bonco :)
No, that was photoshopped. I personally parked next to a big Bronc. Headlight to headlight was only inches…
The other super toy mentioned had wider fenders. But that that ain’t it.
Sponsored

Tawnygal

First Edition
First Name
TK
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tonyadoughty.net
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport FE, 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Come on posters admit it. If you could afford it and the Gas you’d have the big boy toy. And if you could you’d have both. Everybody wants Jay Leno’s garage.
Your like most of us. Ya just didn’t become a big money earner and Mama San would have you castrated if you spent $65,000 on a toy and she didn’t yet have a house bigger than her sisters place……
Oh the, ‘Horror’ of it all.
Whatever, lol. We DO have both and we both love each. In fact, if I had to keep only one, I would keep the "big boy," but my husband says he'd keep the Sport, if he had to decide, because it is better all around. Less niche than the fullsize.

Bronco Blue

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape
No, that was photoshopped. I personally parked next to a big Bronc. Headlight to headlight was only inches…
Ok, originally I was asking you to show me how they’re photoshopped, but after looking and studying them, they do appear edited in some way.

Last edited:

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Whatever, lol. We DO have both and we both love each. In fact, if I had to keep only one, I would keep the "big boy," but my husband says he'd keep the Sport, if he had to decide, because it is better all around. Less niche than the fullsize.
Yeah I love my Sport Base Model, Black of course:,P
But I think my next toy will be the Maverick,
Got to drive the AWD 2.0L and It made me miss all my previous mini trucks really bad.
I will say the Mav needs a lift job,
An Inch and a half with taller tires would do it for me.
And yes if I had the coin I’d have me a full size 4dr Bronc.

OP
OP

JWPVB

Badlands
First Name
Judah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Osco, If it is Photoshopped can you show me where was the pixels manipulation done?
I am sure that you know what I am referring to.....:):):)

Last edited:

OP
OP

JWPVB

Badlands
First Name
Judah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Ok, originally I was asking you to show me how they’re photoshopped, but after looking and studying them, they do appear edited in some way.
If it is Photoshopped can you show me how you determined that?

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
The only reason I bring this up is because most full-size Broncos that I see driving around are immaculate and are purely driven as pavement princesses defeating the whole purpose of buying such a capable vehicle and not using it to its potential. And they're not clean because they wanted to wash the mud off from weekend off-roading, it's solely because some buy it as a status symbol and never get it dirty. That's why my opinion is skeptical.
I get what your saying but if people only bought things purely off what the design was intended for there would be some very poor sales.

Who else rode a BMX or freestyle bike as a kid and never took it to a track or went off a single half pipe?

Keep in mind there are single people who drive mini vans. 😆

Tawnygal

First Edition
First Name
TK
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tonyadoughty.net
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport FE, 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Yeah I love my Sport Base Model, Black of course:,P
But I think my next toy will be the Maverick,
Got to drive the AWD 2.0L and It made me miss all my previous mini trucks really bad.
I will say the Mav needs a lift job,
An Inch and a half with taller tires would do it for me.
And yes if I had the coin I’d have me a full size 4dr Bronc.
Yea the Mavs seem pretty great too. Husband really likes/wants one, hence the conversations we've had about which Bronco we'd keep, if we had to decide.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
I get what your saying but if people only bought things purely off what the design was intended for there would be some very poor sales.

Who else rode a BMX or freestyle bike as a kid and never took it to a track or went off a single half pipe?

Keep in mind there are single people who drive mini vans. 😆
And how many pick up trucks have beds cleaner than their beds at home?

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
It depends on the trim level. As Mark (the other Mark, the Shark Mark) pointed out, the Sasquatch package adds a lot of height. You get three inches more ground clearance with the Sasquatch package, and the overall height goes from 73 inches to nearly 79 inches. It's a really big difference.

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It depends on the trim level. As Mark (the other Mark, the Shark Mark) pointed out, the Sasquatch package adds a lot of height. You get three inches more ground clearance with the Sasquatch package, and the overall height goes from 73 inches to nearly 79 inches. It's a really big difference.
I hear ya but look at the distance from headlight to headlight. Grill width, ain’t no way…
Or, I am wrong ?

Major Kong

Base
First Name
Major
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport aka "Spark Plug"
Come on posters admit it. If you could afford it and the Gas you’d have the big boy toy. And if you could you’d have both. Everybody wants Jay Leno’s garage.
Your like most of us. Ya just didn’t become a big money earner and Mama San would have you castrated if you spent $65,000 on a toy and she didn’t yet have a house bigger than her sisters place……
Oh the, ‘Horror’ of it all.
:,P
Ford Bronco Sport Broncos must have invisible family ties. EEF50E1D-8133-4A7B-A010-E9BA1FDE4351
pic reminded me of this vid
Mrs Kong most certainly would approve purchase

OP
OP

JWPVB

Badlands
First Name
Judah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I hear ya but look at the distance from headlight to headlight. Grill width, ain’t no way…
Or, I am wrong ?
Osco, you are wrong. I had no interest to modify it in any way. Even with my Photoshop proficiency It would be close to impossible to modify it without leaving some obvious traces of pixel manipulation. I am not familiar enough with all the possible Bronco's configurations to even specify the correct model. All I saw was this tall, wide truck next to my BS and could not resist taking the photo with my phone in less than optimal lighting of the parking lot at night. I didn’t expect the “storm” I created but it was fun conversing with Bronco fans. This is my first Bronco and I really enjoy driving it.

BroncMan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
kr-photography.ca
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
As much as I like both, I prefer the Bronco Sport. Much nicer to drive and maneuver around town, better fuel economy, and just as cool-looking. The full-size are also lookers but just too excessive and for those who don't use them for what they're built for, what's the point? That's why I would never want one. Why would I want a vehicle built for serious off-roading and use it as an on-road daily driver? It would be a crime against humanity. Sure you could off-road the Bronco Sport as well but it's a city-dwelling commuter first. It's based off the Ford Escape which is a common commuter crossover. That's what makes it more appealing. Except with the Bronco Sport you get the cool retro styling as oppose to the blobby, forgettable styling of the Escape it's based on. The '23 refresh definitely fixes that bland styling however.
Nice comment there...!
Just have to agree. I have a 21 Sport Outer Banks and love it. On a side note - I was one of the first ones in my area ... now they are everywhere!! .. must be a nest around here :) Just by people looking at mine the local Ford dealer got two sales!!
To the Big Bronco - there are also a few around here and friends have a two door. I find it less roomy than the Sport. The rear area is not even big enough to sleep in and stretch out...which is no problem with the Sport .. and with the full-size spare tire NO step/edge in the floor!
You are right - if one is not a dedicated off-roader (and let's be honest .. its most of the time regular driving) then the Sport is the better choice. And yes ... i have to say it again ... one of the main reasons I got attracted to the Sport (or Bronco in general) is that it is NOT one of these almost identical teardrop blobs with the typical slanting roof ... as pretty much ALL other brands. Lots of room / headroom and a canoe on the top sits actually level!!

Cheers

Ford Bronco Sport Broncos must have invisible family ties. NewBronco-Oct30-2021-1a

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
Or, I am wrong ?
I think it's a combination of the difference in vehicle height and the forced perspective of the picture. The photographer is standing closer to the Bronco so in the image it will appear to be larger in every way.
Sponsored

Reactions: Jrl