Broncos must have invisible family ties.

Kryz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
The second time this week this “big daddy” parked next to my BS Badlands. They must have a fifth sense to find each other.
Ford Bronco Sport Broncos must have invisible family ties. 20221104_204301
The second time this week this “big daddy” parked next to my BS Badlands. They must have a fifth sense to find each other.
Ford Bronco Sport Broncos must have invisible family ties. 20221104_204301
I had one parked beside me so I had to take a photo also. Not as big as this one.

Ford Bronco Sport Broncos must have invisible family ties. E28AB94E-F8C4-44E0-AE26-60DD5FBB072A
Sponsored

Kryz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I had one parked beside me so I had to take a photo also. Not as big as this one.

Ford Bronco Sport Broncos must have invisible family ties. E28AB94E-F8C4-44E0-AE26-60DD5FBB072A
I just realized my sister in law is sitting in the passenger seat with a shocked face 😂 Probably yelling at me not to take her picture.

OP
OP

JWPVB

Badlands
First Name
Judah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport

Does it really matters? The only thing that matters is what makes you happy :)

Kryz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Does it really matters? The only thing that matters is what makes you happy :)
No it doesn’t matter to me I was just saying it wasn’t as big as the one next your Bronco. I like them all. I’m very happy with mine.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Note to self. Make sure to wear your size 35 shoes when you go out tonight. There are people out there with cameras and making comparisons! :cool:

Reactions: Jrl

OP
OP

JWPVB

Badlands
First Name
Judah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Note to self. Make sure to wear your size 35 shoes when you go out tonight. There are people out there with cameras and making comparisons! :cool:
I hope the following reply is taken with the same sense of humor (just couldn't help it ): If you wear a size 35 shoes than you must have a big house and a big garage where you can park your matching size Bronco - so that nobody will take a photo of it.:crackup:

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Come on posters admit it. If you could afford it and the Gas you’d have the big boy toy. And if you could you’d have both. Everybody wants Jay Leno’s garage.
Your like most of us. Ya just didn’t become a big money earner and Mama San would have you castrated if you spent $65,000 on a toy and she didn’t yet have a house bigger than her sisters place……
Oh the, ‘Horror’ of it all.
:,P
Ford Bronco Sport Broncos must have invisible family ties. EEF50E1D-8133-4A7B-A010-E9BA1FDE4351
I sincerely didn't care to wait for the big boy. Mamma San actually told me to stop settling and get what I want for once. Then mine arrived, and all the issues with the big boy and delays pushed it further and further out. A year and a half, 16K miles...got exactly what I wanted and need. If I won the lotto or retired with a lump sum, sure I'd get a big boy to play out in the desert in Arizona and Nevada...want not need for sure.

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
The big one in the photo looks to be a badlands which comes standard with the 35" tires. I drove by a parked Bronco Raptor yesterday and that thing is extremely high up. That said if I win the lottery I will buy the Raptor.

Kraken23

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL
Saw this cool full size Bronco parked in front of my BS. Talked to the owners wife, he loves Evil Knievel so the reason for the paint scheme.
Ford Bronco Sport Broncos must have invisible family ties. 877D92F5-E18A-4E96-98B4-EAF2751FF87D

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
The big one in the photo looks to be a badlands which comes standard with the 35" tires. I drove by a parked Bronco Raptor yesterday and that thing is extremely high up. That said if I win the lottery I will buy the Raptor.
The full-size badlands comes standard with 33’s but you can Sasquatch it which bumps them up 35’s (34.2)

The Raptor comes with ‘37’s.
Sponsored