VapourTrails

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
I'm sorry you're having this issue. I've been looking at the Sport for a while but pulled the trigger on paying the $100 reservation fee on Sunday 10/11. I'd even been in the dealer looking at the Area 51 BL they had there, and I tried to pay the reservation fee then, but they told me to go online to do it. I did, and that same day, they called to have me read their email to me confirming the model (BL+BL), and on Monday 10/12, I had an email from Ford with an order number. I concur to find dealers that know what they're talking about.
I suspect the whole ordering process is going to be behind the USA in Canada
Sponsored

BrianH

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Edge ST, 2020 Ford Escape
Submitted BL + BL

MFM

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Mercury Cougar Convertible
Anyone know how ordering works in Canada? I’ve heard nothing from the dealer except it will be a long wait.
I squeezed the trigger on an Oxford white BL from my Dealership just outside of Toronto. They told me to expect my Bronco around Mid February. Also the Ford.ca website does not provide the same updated order information as the folks in the US.

VapourTrails

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
I squeezed the trigger on an Oxford white BL from my Dealership just outside of Toronto. They told me to expect my Bronco around Mid February. Also the Ford.ca website does not provide the same updated order information as the folks in the US.
that’s quite the wait. I’m guessing mine will be after Christmas as well. Too bad about the website. Not too surprised though.

Melolivia88

Badlands
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Is there a way to see if our vehicle is scheduled for production?

ChiperooKid

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda HRV
Badlands in Area 51 ordered 7/21/20 in South Carolina. Dealer notified me last week I am scheduled for Week 48 production but still no VIN issued do to material shortage (presumably the cargo management shelf).

GUNNER0303

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I’m in (#95). Can’t wait to get my OBX out and about. Cactus Gray&Navy Pier.

coralgrouper

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Bronco Sport Badlands on order
Did the reservation online on October 5, dealer called me that afternoon to convert to order.

Alto Blue Badlands, fully loaded

DropTheWorld

First Edition
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
It took the dealer into October to finally reach out and place the order. I added my name to the list. FE Cyber Orange ordered on Oct 12
Sponsored