Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Update: paint and finishing touches all done on the BS camp kitchen build
PXL_20211113_120651326.jpg
PXL_20211113_120157862.jpg
It looks amazing!

I am looking forward to building something similar on mine, but I lack the carpentry expertise.

What tools did you use, and how difficult is a project like this?

I have theoretical experience on mechanical projects, but 0 carpentry knowledge.

Cheers,

Caio

MoFoCo

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit 250, VW eGolf, 2021 Badlands
It looks amazing!

I am looking forward to building something similar on mine, but I lack the carpentry expertise.

What tools did you use, and how difficult is a project like this?

I have theoretical experience on mechanical projects, but 0 carpentry knowledge.

Cheers,

Caio
Tools could be as simple as a circular saw (with a fine blade) with a straight edge, and a drill. Join with glue and screws. 1/2” birch plywood (commonly known as ”baltic birch”) is a good choice, and it’s available pre-finished. It’s just a box with some smaller boxes inside. Use 500lb rated ($$$) drawer slides for heavier duty and 200lb rated slides for lighter drawers.

CKV

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Tools could be as simple as a circular saw (with a fine blade) with a straight edge, and a drill. Join with glue and screws. 1/2” birch plywood (commonly known as ”baltic birch”) is a good choice, and it’s available pre-finished. It’s just a box with some smaller boxes inside. Use 500lb rated ($$$) drawer slides for heavier duty and 200lb rated slides for lighter drawers.
Thanks for the tips. I'm thinking something like this:

Kitchen.png
Kitchen2.png
Kitchen3.png

Let's see how that goes!

*Used www.tinkercad.com

Advertisement

Advertisement