Bronco Sport Alignment Issues Discovered!

compass crusher

Big Bend
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
During a recent visit to the dealership for an unrelated matter, I had an alignment done. To my surprise, the technicians uncovered significant problems: the camber and caster are way out of spec, and shockingly, they're not adjustable!

Digging deeper, it seems the root cause might be a bent subframe. Yes, you read that right – the SUBFRAME may be BENT. This discovery was alarming because a bent subframe could affect not only alignment but also overall vehicle safety and performance.

The frustrating part is that these issues aren't easily visible to the naked eye. They only came to light during the alignment process. So, if you're experiencing any unusual handling quirks or noticing abnormal tire wear, I urge you to get your Bronco Sport in ASAP for a alignment.

Has anyone else encountered similar alignment issues? How did you address them?
Sponsored

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks Area51
During a recent visit to the dealership for an unrelated matter, I had an alignment done. To my surprise, the technicians uncovered significant problems: the camber and caster are way out of spec, and shockingly, they're not adjustable!

Digging deeper, it seems the root cause might be a bent subframe. Yes, you read that right – the SUBFRAME may be BENT. This discovery was alarming because a bent subframe could affect not only alignment but also overall vehicle safety and performance.

The frustrating part is that these issues aren't easily visible to the naked eye. They only came to light during the alignment process. So, if you're experiencing any unusual handling quirks or noticing abnormal tire wear, I urge you to get your Bronco Sport in ASAP for a alignment.

Did you buy this BS used?

If so, I'd do a Carfax search on it to see what major accident it had to have caused a bent or damaged subframe.

OP
OP
compass crusher

compass crusher

Big Bend
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Did you buy this BS used?

If so, I'd do a Carfax search on it to see what major accident it had to have caused a bent or damaged subframe.
Brand new 2021. I'm pretty sure I found the problem. Look how much lower my rear clearance is compared to the front. My 5th wheel must be weighing down the 2" Ford ranger lift in the back.

I contacted Ford ranger lifts and he's going to ship me out a larger spring in the rear to off set this alignment issue. Hopefully all is flush after install.

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport Alignment Issues Discovered! 1000000236

SgtT11B

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL, 2020 Ford Mustang GT

Oh snap!!! Dealer during dealer prep!!

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport Alignment Issues Discovered! s-l1600
Sponsored