Rattling noise 1.5 Big Bend Bronco Sport and dealerships are not able to do the alignment

robeyslmx

Big Bend
First Name
Hector
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I've been experiencing this annoying rattling noise and it is mostly noticeable when going over bumps and/or driving low speed. I took it to the dealership twice and they told me I would need to leave the vehicle for at least 7 days for them to check it. Another problem I experienced is that I had to replace my two rear tires because they were worn out completely at only 12K miles. I've taken the Bronco Sport to the dealership multiple times to get an alignment but for some reason they aren't able to do the rear which is making my tires wear out so fast.

Sponsored

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
I would go online and look at dealer service reviews and see if you can find a dealer that has a good reputation. Also Lincoln dealers can do Ford warranty work too.

Did they give you a print out showing the alignment?

seoden88

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Sport Badlands
There isnt much adjustment on these cars. The stock tires are garbage. Go to an independent shop for alignment

cprcubed

Big Bend
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cyber Orange BS BB, 1997 Ford F250 HD 7.3 PSD
Although there isn't (if any) adjustments they can do to the rear, any good alignment shop (including dealers) should be able to provide you with the actual numbers for your vehicle and the specs as well. If it's out-of-whack, it would at least give them a place to start looking for problems. Cheers!

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
I've been experiencing this annoying rattling noise and it is mostly noticeable when going over bumps and/or driving low speed. I took it to the dealership twice and they told me I would need to leave the vehicle for at least 7 days for them to check it. Another problem I experienced is that I had to replace my two rear tires because they were worn out completely at only 12K miles. I've taken the Bronco Sport to the dealership multiple times to get an alignment but for some reason they aren't able to do the rear which is making my tires wear out so fast.

Hi Hector. Can you send us a DM with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into this for you.

RSH

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
There was a recall for suspension issues front and rear on some early Bronco Sports, I would think your dealer would know if yours was an affected vehicle. You can enter your VIN on NHTSA site to check for recalls, you can do the same at Ford.

https://www.ford.com/support/recalls/

OP
OP

robeyslmx

Big Bend
First Name
Hector
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Rattling noise is back but now way louder.
Sponsored