Boomba Racing Blow Off Valve (BOV) adapter; Vent to Atmosphere on BL 2.0

mrwhitson10

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Hi all. I recently installed this BOV adapter from Boomba racing that allows the turbo to VTA.
I have to say I am very impressed with the part. You get that nice turbo blow off sound and reduce pressure on the turbo when you release the gas pedal. I have also noticed that the turbo lag has improved some.

Here is the link if anyone is interested:https://www.boombaracing.com/ford-ecoboost-blow-off-valve-adapter-bova-v1/

A photo of it installed as well. If I get time I will try to post a video of the sound it makes as you accelerate.

F5766BDC-9DFD-47EC-9A3F-B669423EDC60.jpeg
Advertisement

Last edited:

Stitch50

Base
First Name
AK
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport / Ram 1500
Any idea why it’s not listed for the 1.5?

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB, 2008 Jeep Liberty Sport 4X4
Why?

casual_reader

Outer Banks
First Name
MJ
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport OB / Focus RS
Hi all. I recently installed this BOV adapter from Boomba racing that allows the turbo to VTA.
I have to say I am very impressed with the part. You get that nice turbo blow off sound and reduce pressure on the turbo when you release the gas pedal. I have also noticed that the turbo lag has improved some.

Here is the link if anyone is interested:https://www.boombaracing.com/ford-ecoboost-blow-off-valve-adapter-bova-v1/

A photo of it installed as well. If I get time I will try to post a video of the sound it makes as you accelerate.

F5766BDC-9DFD-47EC-9A3F-B669423EDC60.jpeg

question. now that your had the BOV for a while. Have you noticed any hissing noise during prolong highway/freeway speeds?

I changed out my diverter valve/recirculation valve on my RS with a Boomba unit. And had to get Boost Reference adapter(BRA:giggle:) from Turbosmart afterwards.

Advertisement

Advertisement