Sleddog

Big Bend
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Cactus Grey.
With the color of your BS, I think it looks good!

Barry S.

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I personally like the white letters front and back but it really comes down to personal choice. I see lots of Bronco owners making changes. That's one of the things I like so much about the BS. There are so many opportunities for personalization. Whatever floats your boat, go with it.

PugDad

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Lilly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BSBL
I personally like the white letters front and back but it really comes down to personal choice. I see lots of Bronco owners making changes. That's one of the things I like so much about the BS. There are so many opportunities for personalization. Whatever floats your boat, go with it.
Full Yay on the black letters, already have mine to go on. (I do need the vehicle) white lettering is just to in your face, black is more reserved.
As they say to each their own. Too bad it isn’t a choice on your build and price.

Poolmanz Sport Bronco

First Edition
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sites.google.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Sport FE Area 51
I wasn’t much on the whole “midnight “ look it was getting popular around here…. The whole vehicle blacked out. But when I got my FE it came with the black wheels and lettering , it took some time for me to appreciate it.
I was thinking of upgrading to the black lettering with the LEDs outlining the letters at some point.

OP
OP
Grey Ghost

Grey Ghost

Badlands
First Name
Clem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Full Yay on the black letters, already have mine to go on. (I do need the vehicle) white lettering is just to in your face, black is more reserved.
As they say to each their own. Too bad it isn’t a choice on your build and price.
Yea Its growing on me fast, I think it give a stealthier look and a little classier.
So I did the back as well, easy to do.
Ford Bronco Sport Black letter overlay yay or nay 31DB2437-D01F-46DE-8B12-278245D63B44_4_5005_c
Ford Bronco Sport Black letter overlay yay or nay 47887293-BD92-48F0-A9DF-1209FA89EBFE_4_5005_c

PugDad

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Lilly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BSBL
Yea Its growing on me fast, I think it give a stealthier look and a little classier.
So I did the back as well, easy to do.
Ford Bronco Sport Black letter overlay yay or nay 31DB2437-D01F-46DE-8B12-278245D63B44_4_5005_c
Ford Bronco Sport Black letter overlay yay or nay 47887293-BD92-48F0-A9DF-1209FA89EBFE_4_5005_c
Did your overlay fit well on the front lettering? The ones I have appear deep will have to add extra backing tape as the front letters on the Bronco Sport are recessed more it seems.

OP
OP
Grey Ghost

Grey Ghost

Badlands
First Name
Clem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Did your overlay fit well on the front lettering? The ones I have appear deep will have to add extra backing tape as the front letters on the Bronco Sport are recessed more it seems.
the letters that I purchased came with extra tape cut to each letter if needed, I needed them for the front but the rear was ok without..

Outback Texan

Badlands
First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
My Badlands is Velocity blue and I tried some matching overlays letters but did not care for them. While removing them, I also removed the "SPORT" letters from the rear.

PugDad

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Lilly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BSBL
the letters that I purchased came with extra tape cut to each letter if needed, I needed them for the front but the rear was ok without..
Perfect. Thank you for the information

Robins21

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport, 05 F150, 99 Explorer, 69 Stang
We did the black overlay just on the face of the letters so there is still a white outline around the blacked-out letters.
Ford Bronco Sport Black letter overlay yay or nay 100_1832.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport Black letter overlay yay or nay 100_1830.JPG