bronctimus

Badlands
First Name
optimus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda civic
Posted a couple months ago that I traveled from Philly to Seattle. I am now down in LA, near Santa Monica, have a little less than 10k miles.
Ford Bronco Sport Replaced White Lettering with Black Lettering - Grill and Tailgate IMG_3496

Was able to find a Ford in Santa Monica that was able to replace front and rear lettering for $350 all in (shadow black Badlands). I previously had purchased the lettering online through Ford Levittown.

See pics below, I also do now have white Lettering for front and rear if anyone is interested. DM 0ptimuspark
Sponsored

Ivan Nigro Yague

Badlands
First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Posted a couple months ago that I traveled from Philly to Seattle. I am now down in LA, near Santa Monica, have a little less than 10k miles.
Ford Bronco Sport Replaced White Lettering with Black Lettering - Grill and Tailgate IMG_3496

Was able to find a Ford in Santa Monica that was able to replace front and rear lettering for $350 all in (shadow black Badlands). I previously had purchased the lettering online through Ford Levittown.

See pics below, I also do now have white Lettering for front and rear if anyone is interested. DM 0ptimuspark
Is the front grill letters glued with double side tape as the rear ones?
Best

PugDad

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Lilly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BSBL
Is the front grill letters glued with double side tape as the rear ones?
Best
Yes but also pins and couple of clips. I believe the grille has to be removed to install. I have just received mine and trying to verify the process for installation.

gatornek

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport; 2016 Mustang 2.3
The lettering is sold separate from the Grill? I thought it was all one piece. I am not the biggest fan of the Carbonite Grey of my grill and would love to Shadow Black it also. Would love to know as much as there is about grill and letter removal.

Stickseler

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sport OBX
The lettering is sold separate from the Grill? I thought it was all one piece. I am not the biggest fan of the Carbonite Grey of my grill and would love to Shadow Black it also. Would love to know as much as there is about grill and letter removal.
Look for overlays on eBay.
Ford Bronco Sport Replaced White Lettering with Black Lettering - Grill and Tailgate F6BE2C02-D7B3-48C1-8E0B-F22665DB90E3
Sponsored