First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
The Badlands is already about 90% capable of the full-size Bronco at a significantly lower price. If Ford makes the Badlands very much more capable it might worry about cutting into the full-size Bronco market.
Yep Fords answer will be want more capability get the bigger Bronco. And let aftermarket do its thing fill in the gaps.
Sponsored

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
OP
OP
Cactusjk

Cactusjk

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Bottom line is I don’t think 25 pounds is unreasonable and like the coverage of the HRG. For my purposes it is the last piece I really need and it does protect the radiator. Just not adding anything else, i.e., rock rails, etc. since I am amazed at how capable the BL Sport is after Moab Off-Roadeo.

timhutch

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber Orange 2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
First save for the Rally Innovations front skid on my BS Badlands. Slid off my line on a descent on the Drinkwater Flats trail in SoCal and took a rock right to the nose! Pretty solid bang with a little scraping thrown in but no damage to the vehicle and the skid plate held it's shape. Very glad I had it!

Ford Bronco Sport BL Front Skid Plate Options IMG_2833.JPG

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
I like it. The reason I got it was when driving on the rolling sandy trails my front was hitting/scrapping in the whoops. No damage but I could see that area a problem and the Rally Innovations plate protects it perfectly for me. Adding a lift I'm sure is helping also

Ford Bronco Sport BL Front Skid Plate Options DSC07988 (1).JPG
Why when I look at the Big Bend logo on your car it looks like a fist giving someone the bird?

NEFKANO

Badlands
First Name
NEFTALI
Threads
Reaction score
Website
neftalicano.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
First save for the Rally Innovations front skid on my BS Badlands. Slid off my line on a descent on the Drinkwater Flats trail in SoCal and took a rock right to the nose! Pretty solid bang with a little scraping thrown in but no damage to the vehicle and the skid plate held it's shape. Very glad I had it!

Ford Bronco Sport BL Front Skid Plate Options IMG_2833.JPG
Just installed mine and at nearly half the rice of the HRG, seems like money better spent here. Not too worried about switching out the bolts it came with as your mechanic recommended any bolt is going to get damaged and better to be able to take it off than have to worry about drilling it out because you had nothing left to grab on to.

Besides short off wrapping our Boncos in armor and adding 300 pounds better to just make better use of that front camera and pick your lines...hehehehe
Sponsored