Megakatx

Big Bend
First Name
Gerardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I think L is the equivalent of toyot overdrive in older models..if youre crusing at 8th gear and about to hit uphill and then press L, will it downshift? Yes? To what gear? In my other car i can limit to 4th gear to help the engine uphill extensively...i want that in the BS
I used the L in downhill (smokey mountain) and worked just fine reducing a little the rpm and speed (using less brakes).
Sponsored

Fordson04

Big Bend
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Awesome. This is great info. Even though the BB and base don't have the same page info, I wonder if there is any way of seeing the power distribution on the BB or Base models when it is being utilized. For example, If you use slippery goat mode, and your wheels are working on gaining traction, it would pop up a screen that shows the power distribution. It would be nice and I think should be a standard thing for any vehicle that has intelligent all wheel drive or intelligent 4wd.
I was able to activate the screen on my BB this weekend with Forscan!

Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend Intelligent 4WD 20220212_171313

PonyDriver43

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang EB Premium, 13 F150 Lariat, 18 Tahoe
I was able to activate the screen on my BB this weekend with Forscan!

Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend Intelligent 4WD 20220212_171313
Did your BS try to pull itself apart in the middle. You display shows front wheel pulling forward & rears are trying to go backward.
On my 22 OB’s display, when I roll into the throttle on pavement all 4 of my wheels display like your front ones until the rears aren’t needed.

Fordson04

Big Bend
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Did your BS try to pull itself apart in the middle. You display shows front wheel pulling forward & rears are trying to go backward.
On my 22 OB’s display, when I roll into the throttle on pavement all 4 of my wheels display like your front ones until the rears aren’t needed.
Haha that's just the way it displays. Not sure why but since it didn't even have the option I'll take it. The front and rear bars move up as more power is added to the wheels

Last edited:

Fordson04

Big Bend
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
How did you accomplish that? Is there special equipment required or procedures for adjusting the BS software?
Yes you will need Forscan and an extended license and a obd II adapter. The extended license is free for 2 months or you can pay. I did the paid subscription since it's only 20 for 3 years. Check it out. The site will give you a list of compatible adapters and have help documents. Forscan.org

Lil

First Name
Lily
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Is it possible to check a car`s history online?
Sponsored