Best Dash Cam?

Econoline

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL Carbonized Gray, steelies+tow+360
Adhered the camera right to the camera cover.
Ford Bronco Sport Best Dash Cam? PXL_20211204_174119815
That's what I'm thinking of doing with a Viofo V139. Is the adhesive pad on the camera secure enough for attachment to the 360+ camera cover? I have to remove that cover anyway to install & wire the Homelink mirror.

Looks like you wired the HK3 for parking mode. Have you tried parking mode?
Sponsored

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
Yeah but if you're found at fault your rates will go up.
Please don't fool yourself, if you get in an accident, your insurance rate is going to go up. The insurance company sees you being in an accident (your fault or not) as you being a higher risk. I'm sure it would go up more if you were at fault but it is going to go up either way.

DMEARC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2021 BS OB
Did you order the vehicle with it, or get the dealership to install it after delivery?
I ordered the vehicle with it, but it’s a dealership add-on so they still had to install it once the vehicle arrived. I’m sure I could have done it myself but I’m not the greatest when it comes to removing interior trim without ruining it.

DMEARC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2021 BS OB
Please don't fool yourself, if you get in an accident, your insurance rate is going to go up. The insurance company sees you being in an accident (your fault or not) as you being a higher risk. I'm sure it would go up more if you were at fault but it is going to go up either way.
That may be true in some states, but not all. My fender benders, all caused by someone else, have not resulted in a price hike or any points against me.

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
That may be true in some states, but not all. My fender benders, all caused by someone else, have not resulted in a price hike or any points against me.
I was kind of thinking that could be the case when I posted but didn't know for sure. I know that some states are "no fault" and basically it doesn't matter who is at fault, each insurance company pays to repair each owners vehicle.

Kraken1

Big Bend
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend
If you right click the image and select "Open in a new tab" it opens the full resolution image. Or you can click the link below:

https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/attachments/frontexample-jpg-jpg.22626/
If you right click the image and select "Open in a new tab" it opens the full resolution image. Or you can click the link below:

https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/attachments/frontexample-jpg-jpg.22626/
Opening in a new tab doesn't work. I guess I am computer illiterate. Do you have a site I can go to to read about it and get a price, thanks?

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape

Central Jersey

Big Bend
First Name
Mordechai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big Bend
Here's a capture of a car going the opposite direction on a two-lane road. You can see my speed is 40+ mph. Assuming the other car is traveling the same speed, that's an 80 mph differential.

I agree some dashcams provide very low-quality video. You just have to be careful about which one you buy.

Ford Bronco Sport Best Dash Cam? DashCamCapture
I was victim of a nighttime hit and run with a 100+ mph merge (hit me on the side and fled ) 30fps dash cam did not get the car because it happened to fast . Replaced with a 60fps the next week. Would get a 120fps if I found one . Both dash cams are Garmins.

DirtyLuke

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' BS BL, 18' Forester
I was victim of a nighttime hit and run with a 100+ mph merge (hit me on the side and fled ) 30fps dash cam did not get the car because it happened to fast . Replaced with a 60fps the next week. Would get a 120fps if I found one . Both dash cams are Garmins.
PSA: Never, ever trust any dashcam to have picked up defining details about the other car. As soon as something happens, start reciting the details out loud. License plate #, make, model, color, street you're on, whatever you can think of... say it out loud so your dashcam picks up the audio.

Central Jersey

Big Bend
First Name
Mordechai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big Bend
PSA: Never, ever trust any dashcam to have picked up defining details about the other car. As soon as something happens, start reciting the details out loud. License plate #, make, model, color, street you're on, whatever you can think of... say it out loud so your dashcam picks up the audio.
had no chance myself to see it in the dark . Hit me on the side and fled .

OP
OP
Araasis

Araasis

Big Bend
First Name
Carley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend

MNVKSFN

Badlands
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BRONCO SPORT
I have a Garmin 47 on my truck (Daily Driver) I have tried many and this one works the best, but doesn't have a rear camera.
Sponsored