Badlands
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport 2022 Maverick Lariat Deluxe
That a good sign for sure
Great News! This past Friday I received my "Shipped" email from Ford. I called my salerep and he was able to provide me the rail car number so that I could track it. As of this morning it was on the Union Pacific in New Mexico heading for the Chicago area where Norfolk Southern will take over for transport eastward. :clap:
Sponsored

Blynne

Badlands
First Name
Bridget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Mustang GT, 21 Escape, 22 BS Badlands
You've gone radio silent? You good?
I was wondering that too. Rgill is always so helpful. It would be a shame for us to lose him. GIVE HIM HIS BRONCO ALREADY!

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
Great News! This past Friday I received my "Shipped" email from Ford. I called my salerep and he was able to provide me the rail car number so that I could track it. As of this morning it was on the Union Pacific in New Mexico heading for the Chicago area where Norfolk Southern will take over for transport eastward. :clap:
Good for you! You're gonna love your new car.

MaxVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Unfortunately my family member's BL that's been shown in production since 12/13 had the ETA change from 1/11 to 2/3 today. Last week her dealer assured her it was on schedule but I was right to be skeptical. Just wish we all knew what the holdup is as her visibility report doesn't show anything.
I am happy to report that as of yesterday, 1/10/22, this vehicle is built!

Good luck to those remaining in purgatory. :like:

alexhatt

Big Bend
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I am happy to report that as of yesterday, 1/10/22, this vehicle is built!

Good luck to those remaining in purgatory. :like:
Mine has been in production since 12/9 and still shows a delivery date of tomorrow. Have to imagine still at least a month out here... wonder how they're picking and choosing vehicles to wrap up.

MaxVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Mine has been in production since 12/9 and still shows a delivery date of tomorrow. Have to imagine still at least a month out here... wonder how they're picking and choosing vehicles to wrap up.
Probably the order in which they got parked in the lot. The earlier vehicles are probably buried behind later ones.

Whitenight

Badlands
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport 2022 Maverick Lariat Deluxe
Probably the order in which they got parked in the lot. The earlier vehicles are probably buried behind later ones.
It happened that way with the June builds also. My 2021MY was produced at the end of the month, so that when they finally received the RCM's, mine was "built" before the ones that were there three weeks prior. Unfortunately it still didn't do me any good since then I had the FDM recall to deal with, and finally received it on December 9th after ordering it in early March. Now at least my 2022MY is finally on the way. Hope every one else gets theirs soon.

Blakes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I had little forewarning when the tracker suddenly showed “built” on 1/5/22 (date of production and “built” appeared at the same time). It’s currently on its way to FL (presently in Kansas City) with an expected arrival date of 2/12. So being in the 1166 batch didn’t seem to be a problem for my order. Sure seems like there’s a lot of luck involved. Still, that’s 5 months from order to pickup (assuming that the shipping part of the equation holds up)!

alexhatt

Big Bend
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Still in production but the delivery date pushed back to 2/14. It appears mine is getting lonely out there and still doesn't have a chip. Naked and afraid.

Last edited:

TnyM

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'77 Chevy c10, '22 Bronco Sport BL
I had little forewarning when the tracker suddenly showed “built” on 1/5/22 (date of production and “built” appeared at the same time). It’s currently on its way to FL (presently in Kansas City) with an expected arrival date of 2/12. So being in the 1166 batch didn’t seem to be a problem for my order. Sure seems like there’s a lot of luck involved. Still, that’s 5 months from order to pickup (assuming that the shipping part of the equation holds up)!
I am also 1166 batch. Just waiting to see if this Jan 29 delivery actually happens. I will attempt to talk to the dealership tomorrow to get rail tracking. Haven't wanted to bother as I've been busy and distracted.

Econoline

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL Carbonized Gray, steelies+tow+360
I am also 1166 batch. Just waiting to see if this Jan 29 delivery actually happens. I will attempt to talk to the dealership tomorrow to get rail tracking. Haven't wanted to bother as I've been busy and distracted.
I’m also #1166, tracker shows still in production since 12/8. ETA now 1/31/22, dealer says built and being shipped as of a week ago.

TnyM

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'77 Chevy c10, '22 Bronco Sport BL
I’m also #1166, tracker shows still in production since 12/8. ETA now 1/31/22, dealer says built and being shipped as of a week ago.
Yeah, can't speak too much on the tracker. Hopefully its wrong, but I don't know if I have ever seen a case where the tracker didn't update till it arrived. Fingers crossed for ya though! I definitely got lucky.

Van

Badlands
First Name
Van
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Ford Bronco Sport Batch #2402/#1166 et al. - BSs Stuck in Production 5B928597-6E33-440C-9DC6-67875873A82C

Can 2174 get in on this action? It “should“ have been built a week before the chip issues with a build week of 11/29. The dealer “says” it’s in transit and on schedule for the estimated 1/12/22 delivery. Etis “shows” all the modules were last checked 11/29/21.

Everything “indicates” that this sucker is built and days away from delivery but the dang tracker still says in production and I haven’t gotten an email in what seems like 99 years…..
Ford Bronco Sport Batch #2402/#1166 et al. - BSs Stuck in Production Screenshot 2022-01-15 214520

Looks like we were caught up in this together. I received an email on 12/05/21 that it had been built with an estimated delivery of 01/03-01/09. The tracker has had it shipped for some time. I do not have an email notification for when it switched from Built to Shipped, so I cannot speak to when it actually shipped.

My salesman looked it up on 12/29 and said that it was sitting on a railcar in Birmingham (same city as the dealership). Then I got this email from Ford on 01/10.

"To ensure your complete satisfaction, we will require additional time before your 2022 Bronco™ Sport SUV Badlands™ is delivered to Stivers Ford of Birmingham. Your vehicle’s previous estimated delivery range of January 3, 2022, and January 9, 2022, has been updated to between January 27, 2022, and February 2, 2022."

So, I do not know if he was mistaken on it sitting on a railcar or if they can recall a vehicle back to the factory before it ever gets delivered to the dealership. The delay would seem to be in shipment since it has remained in that status for a long time according to the tracker. But that would not explain an email from Ford that seems to indicate a quality issue with the vehicle.
Sponsored

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ScareCrow Off-Topic Board 11