MrSoxo

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Agreed. If it were an option, I’d be doing all I can to rid myself of the black plastic trim. Mirrors, bumpers, etc. at least with the OB, we get door handles and I plan to add the body color fender flares.
I can definitely agree with getting rid of the black plastic trim stuff. However, I kind of like the look of it with the rapid red color on my Big Bend.
Sponsored

tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Wow, I rather like the black/dark gray trim contrasts with bright paint, in particular. Thinking for my Oxford White BL plan, I'd like to get black letters on the tailgate and maybe the black plastic door handles, once available in the parts bin. Goes with the rest of the black trim and the black roof.

That said, I'd rather have a smooth body color finish on that hood deflector, though I'm still unsure about the look altogether.

Rkers

Big Bend
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I purchased one but haven't installed it. It's been too cold here per the Instructions. Having second thoughts about it also.

Excape

Outer Banks
First Name
Reg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
I purchased one but haven't installed it. It's been too cold here per the Instructions. Having second thoughts about it also.
Yeah, but it sure beats the chips. And they may have improved the UV protection, but I have seen 3M protecive film cracked and horrible looking.

Ryneal21

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Does Ford Sell 2 version of this hood protector? One with the Bump and one without?

Ryneal21

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Yes I have the one without the bump.
Sorry for the pic but the sun is in the background
Ford Bronco Sport Anyone install Aeroskin Hood Protector on their Bronco Sport? Bronco
round.

awesome! I think the one without the bump looks good. TY for sharing

Dcamp

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Yes I have the one without the bump.
Sorry for the pic but the sun is in the background
Ford Bronco Sport Anyone install Aeroskin Hood Protector on their Bronco Sport? Bronco
round.
If you get a sec can you please send a couple more pics from different angles. Thanks

radioboy77

Outer Banks
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
FWIW the textured one with the bump does seem to make bugs sail right over the windshield, so there's something to be said for the redirection of airflow it claims to make with that bump. With the 17-year cicadas about to emerge from their slumber here on the East Coast, I'm not taking any chances!

CanineChamp

First Edition
First Name
Lionel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mork
Wow, I rather like the black/dark gray trim contrasts with bright paint, in particular. Thinking for my Oxford White BL plan, I'd like to get black letters on the tailgate and maybe the black plastic door handles, once available in the parts bin. Goes with the rest of the black trim and the black roof.

That said, I'd rather have a smooth body color finish on that hood deflector, though I'm still unsure about the look altogether.
I agree completely! One of the selling points for me.

Cpt.Diabetes

Big Bend
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I bought the aeroskin without the bump from dealer store and it has a Ford emblem on it....did anyone else have that on theirs? If so did you remove it?

retiredguy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BB , 2020 Ecosport, 2017 Escape
I bought the aeroskin without the bump from dealer store and it has a Ford emblem on it....did anyone else have that on theirs? If so did you remove it?

The Ford emblem is also on my hood protector. I left it on.

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
What happens to all the dirt, grit, and salt that collects in the gap underneath the plastic and the hood over time?
Sponsored