JP25

Outer Banks
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Excellent. Does it deflect the bugs above the 'crevice' between the roof line and windshield? Cleaning that out is a real PITA and 90% of the reason I want one. Any issues with hood flex or MPG loss post-hood reflector?
Hmm not sure on the crevice part, will have to look closely next time I take it out. It looks from the inside like they soar right over top the vehicle. No noticeable MPG loss yet. I do notice hood flex more with it on, but still a very small amount.

EDIT: I checked in the crevice, nothing in there - looks good. Not related to performance of the hood deflector but I've definitely got some gnarly cicada strikes on the front grill.
Sponsored

Last edited:

BroncoMT

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maxda3
Haven’t received my BS yet but I was wondering about something if anyone has any idea. If I order(or possibly add) a deflector with my BS, does the factory install it or will the dealer install it once it arrives?

Comtemplating on just ordering it the dealer since the shipping cost for the deflector from levittownford.com is too much for me.

ChefDank

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Haven’t received my BS yet but I was wondering about something if anyone has any idea. If I order(or possibly add) a deflector with my BS, does the factory install it or will the dealer install it once it arrives?

Comtemplating on just ordering it the dealer since the shipping cost for the deflector from levittownford.com is too much for me.
Show your dealer Levvitownford.com's pricing; mine matched the price and I picked it up...no shipping fees ??

BroncoMT

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maxda3
Show your dealer Levvitownford.com's pricing; mine matched the price and I picked it up...no shipping fees ??
Thanks man. I’ll do that.

Rkers

Big Bend
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I purchased one but haven't installed it. It's been too cold here per the Instructions. Having second thoughts about it also.
I ended up installing mine back in April. Am happy with it now. Fits nice and tight and am used to the looks of it now.

First Name
Fabian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Soooo........with mixed reviews in this forum about the hood protector, what do the majority say about getting them? Use a wrap on the hood before installing? I like the look of it on the vehicle but if it is going to damage the paint or hood later on down the road, whats the point of getting it. what about all the junk getting caught between the hood and the protector? I have so many freagin questions. Just trying to cover all the bases before I make a purchase.

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
Soooo........with mixed reviews in this forum about the hood protector, what do the majority say about getting them? Use a wrap on the hood before installing? I like the look of it on the vehicle but if it is going to damage the paint or hood later on down the road, whats the point of getting it. what about all the junk getting caught between the hood and the protector? I have so many freagin questions. Just trying to cover all the bases before I make a purchase.
I just came back from a little trip , I have had mine on from new back in February 2021 ,works fantastic with no issues at all ,bugs fly up and over the roof .Would highly recommend it . Goes great with the trim on bronco . On the middle there’s a cut out for water drainage.
Ford Bronco Sport Anyone install Aeroskin Hood Protector on their Bronco Sport? BEE68512-4B58-40E2-89AD-FDBA58766B72

ChefDank

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I just came back from a little trip , I have had mine on from new back in February 2021 ,works fantastic with no issues at all ,bugs fly up and over the roof .Would highly recommend it . Goes great with the trim on bronco . On the middle there’s a cut out for water drainage.
Ford Bronco Sport Anyone install Aeroskin Hood Protector on their Bronco Sport? BEE68512-4B58-40E2-89AD-FDBA58766B72
I agree; I love mine as well. The functionality and the look. I know its just an adhesive; but I've had adhesive aftermarket accessories on older cars and never had an issue ?‍♂

First Name
Fabian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Thanks for the input y’all. I really like the way it looks, was just concerned of any damage that might happen. Fixin’ to order the textured one. Will post picks once I get it and install.

KAnoe

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger, 2017 Subaru Crosstrek

Fabian,

I'm getting PPX on the front end and pillars. I'm also having a decal installed on the hood. The shop that is doing it is going to install the decal then PPX and then the hood Protector.

Hope this helps.

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
Fabian,

I'm getting PPX on the front end and pillars. I'm also having a decal installed on the hood. The shop that is doing it is going to install the decal then PPX and then the hood Protector.

Hope this helps.
I would be somewhat cautious of the hood protector adhesion to your PPX , at 80 or 90 mph with a gust of high winds . I know the 3 m is capabie .

mdub

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
With as fragile as the paint has been on these, what's the likelihood of the adhesive doing paint damage itself?
Sponsored