JohnnyBronco

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I think I am going to purchase the carhartts, just for the rear (dog). Says they are machine washable.
Ford Bronco Sport Anyone find any good seat covers? BS Rear Seat Covers
Don't forget to post a photo if you pull the trigger on the Carhartts. I'm on the fence between the Neoprene and the Carhartt

Dbcamp

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Don't forget to post a photo if you pull the trigger on the Carhartts. I'm on the fence between the Neoprene and the Carhartt
I did purchase and recieve the Carhartts but unfortunately I will Not receive my BS until late May or early June. Like all Carhartt products they seem very well made and durable.

Fuzzbear

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, '21 Badlands (RIP), '02 Ranger Edge
I'm still on the fence about seat covers but I do like the looks of the neoprene ones. In the meantime I'm going to get a set of these for when we go hiking in case we're muddy/wet or whenI bring it in for service.

Car Seat Towel Cover
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08W53H4ZM
I just got that exact same cover for when I'm sweaty/dirty after running and it seems to be just what I want. I'll be getting a second one to put under my dog's car seat. I have a neoprene seat cover in my Ranger but was concerned it would scuff up the leather seats in the BS, so I'm hoping this one will be kind to the seats.

jhbass

First Edition
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I just got that exact same cover for when I'm sweaty/dirty after running and it seems to be just what I want. I'll be getting a second one to put under my dog's car seat. I have a neoprene seat cover in my Ranger but was concerned it would scuff up the leather seats in the BS, so I'm hoping this one will be kind to the seats.
I think that they are OK for occasional use, I had them on the front seats for a recent road trip where we were going to be hiking a lot and the weather was questionable so I assumed that we might get dirty. Plus since we were going to be driving quite a ways I knew that we would be eating while driving so they prevented anything happening to the seats.

I might look into something more permanent for the driver's side as 90% of time I'm driving solo.

Last edited:

she

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru outback
For pets I like the ones you can find that go between the headrests front and back - turning the rear seat into almost a hammock for the dog. Not only does it keep the seats safe, it helps keep the dog safe too.

I used one with my German Shepherd and she absolutely loved it.
Hi can you send me a link with the brand you purchased?

BayBrownBronco

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
Has anyone found any good seat covers they like for their Bronco Sport? We're awaiting our delivery and are concerned long-term in regards to the leather seats and our Mastiff's nails.
I found some I like a lot, although they're not necessarily a solution for someone carrying their dog. I'm quirky about my seats, and any seat covers I use. To me, I'm ok with trading off some protection and coverage, for appearance' sake - that is, to help the seats look (almost) OEM even with covers on. I found the ones I've put on my car, on Amazon, actually used them on my 2018 Fusion a while before trading it in for the BS BL. I'd really wanted a BL with the BL package - but none were out there in a three-state radius - because I love the upgraded brown/roast seats. But these covers helped me be perfectly happy with my cloth seats.

On Amazon, you'll see they sell under more than one brand... but I believe they're the same units by design. I'm including a couple of the links. Mine are Edealyn brand. Also - I left off the headrest covers that came with them, seemed unnecessary IMHO. Sorry for my chintzy night time garage pix :eek:

https://www.amazon.com/EDEALYN-Leather-Universal-Protection-Sedans/dp/B07811SR4S/ref=pd_ybh_a_14?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=8BQE7EE06RPGS6QYTB1X

https://www.amazon.com/West-Llama-Sideless-Protector-Universal/dp/B085ZQM6QZ/ref=pd_ybh_a_16?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=8BQE7EE06RPGS6QYTB1X
Ford Bronco Sport Anyone find any good seat covers? thumbnail_IMG_2842
Ford Bronco Sport Anyone find any good seat covers? thumbnail_IMG_2843

immortalwombat

First Edition
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport

Carl h

Big Bend
First Name
carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I think I am going to purchase the carhartts, just for the rear (dog). Says they are machine washable.
Ford Bronco Sport Anyone find any good seat covers? BS Rear Seat Covers
I bought the carhartt front covers from the dealer can not seem to get them on. There is no way to pass the straps through the seats to attach to the rear of the cover. Any thoughts ?

Spartan007

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I just installed the Genuine Ford parts neoprine seat covers. The come from Coverking, fit great and will be perfect for the backseat since we have newborn on the way. Here is a rough photo I have from my phone but I can take some better ones if anyone needs to see anything specific.

Ford part number: 13292993
https://parts.ford.com/shop/en/us/accessories/other-accessories/rear-seat-cover-kit-13292993-1

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone find any good seat covers? Back_Seat
Do you know if they make one for lower trims? I have a BB

broncosport21

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport 2021
I did purchase and recieve the Carhartts but unfortunately I will Not receive my BS until late May or early June. Like all Carhartt products they seem very well made and durable.
hello, how do the Carhartts fit in the back? Do they still allow for the rubberized snapping panels in the back cargo area to be attached? Hope you are enjoying your BS!

thesavo

Outer Banks
First Name
savo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Edge SEL, 2014 Patriot, 2021 Bronco Sport OB
Post removed as it does not apply to the topic.

Last edited:

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Has anyone found any good seat covers they like for their Bronco Sport? We're awaiting our delivery and are concerned long-term in regards to the leather seats and our Mastiff's nails.
We had 2 German shepherds in a landrover we had with leather seats and did not have a problem with the nails (kept them trimmed). They also wore booties a lot as it protected their paws whenever and wherever they got out of the car from hot pavement or debris so that solved nail issues also ….then of course there was the one hole in the headrest when our 100 pounder bit it!!! :crackup:
Sponsored