Anyone else missing the panel under the dash above the passenger side fuse box where the floor air ducts are.

rocks

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX, '23 HR-V EX-L wife's
I wasn't interested in this piece until I saw it is sound insulated. May not do much but it has to do something.
Sponsored

Colonel Angus

Big Bend
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport, 2018 Ford F150 XLT
Yes. You will see when you get the part how simple it attaches.

Colonel Angus

Big Bend
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport, 2018 Ford F150 XLT
I wasn't interested in this piece until I saw it is sound insulated. May not do much but it has to do something.
Covers the fan motor housing. Definitely muffles the sound. Only Ford didn't think it was important or was it they didn't think anyone would notice it missing?

JAD67428

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport. 1994 Ford Mustang GT.

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
M1PZ-78046A25-AA

Austin704

Badlands
First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
M1PZ-78046A25-AA
Thatā€™s the passenger-side dash plateā€”Iā€™m talking about the engine bay dash panel nuts. I ordered the dash panel, but just assumed the nuts required for installation would be included. Colonel Angus indicates they are a separate purchase in his post.

Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Thatā€™s the passenger-side dash plateā€”Iā€™m talking about the engine bay dash panel nuts. I ordered the dash panel, but just assumed the nuts required for installation would be included. Colonel Angus indicates they are a separate purchase in his post.
You might be referring to this:

Dash Panel Insulator (under hood on firewall) M1PZ-7801588-A (40.63" L x 4.13" W x 0.5" H), 4X NUT-W709793-S439, Nut U Spring M6 Push On, 10/26/2020, BRONCO SPORT (C430N), EEC 70/157 AND ECE R901 PKG

Austin704

Badlands
First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Thanks! Iā€™ll check it out. Hard to imagine Ford would sell a part like the insulator dash panel without including the means to attach it, but after reading this thread nothing would surprise me.

Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Thanks! Iā€™ll check it out. Hard to imagine Ford would sell a part like the insulator dash panel without including the means to attach it, but after reading this thread nothing would surprise me.
ā€¦ everything I bought that required attachments were extra cost. You probably do not need to purchase the insulator dash panel push on nuts if you have any similar - they seem common

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
OOPS...copied and pasted the wrong part number. My mistake.

FuryMachine84

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
My driver side panel under the steering column is not there.
Also, we've noticed a serious amount of air moving into the cabin from the driver side. So, I'm guessing there is also insulation missing somewhere.
Also, I'm super concerned with the engine cover but I don't have in either.

Jmuns

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BL
Also, we've noticed a serious amount of air moving into the cabin from the driver side. So, I'm guessing there is also insulation missing somewhere.
Post a pic of the missing panel. The engine cover doesn't serve any purpose, don't worry about it.

sajohnson

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands ordered 12/17/2021 - Arrived 3/25/22
I'm guessing you meant to say, "Also, I'm not super concerned with the engine cover..."

Is that right?

As you probably know, the engine cover is just cosmetic, as Justin said. Our BS BL did not come with one. It's been a while, but I believe it was discontinued by Ford. I didn't worry about it.

Some of the other missing parts are/were a different story -- like the panel under the dash above the passenger side fuse box (the subject of this thread).

Also, some owners did not get the gas funnel and/or the towing eye, for example. Some rear seats (including ours) were supposed to have folding headrests but got fixed ones.
Sponsored