Any Complaints so far?

MarkyMark75

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BB
Excuse my ignorance, but what do you mean by “they couldn’t balance the tires”? It just kind of sounds odd that they’d be so fast to give you new tires?

The original tires all had a dent in them on the sidewall by the Continental lettering. Each of the four tires had it. They replaced them under warranty. Upon looking much closer one the four news ones has the same defect.
Sponsored

matienzo

Badlands
First Name
Quino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 428, Bmw X3
Ford Bronco Sport Any Complaints so far? Screen Shot 2021-04-12 at 7.29.12 AM
Ford Bronco Sport Any Complaints so far? 1620875519756

Ford Bronco Sport Any Complaints so far? 1620876191636

Ive had my beautiful Bronco for about a month - haven't made the 1st payment yet and it already has 10,000 miles on the odometer - time for an oil change! I've driven to Colorado, did hard off-road driving there, cracked the windshield, to the Smokies, all the way to Key Biscayne - fun fun fun and comfortable. I've slept IN IT a couple of times.

I absolutely love everything about the car - looks, comfort, sound system, practicality, 24 MPG, display, features, beautiful leather seats, cargo area is perfect for me and what i do... Love the glass door opens separate.

B U T !!! - this is like the worst gas gauge display EVER!!!!
as fancy as all of the other information is displayed you get these dash line _____ that are not that obvious at quick glances. Little thing - but ridiculous with today's information screens.

ANDDDD - NO GARAGE DOOR OPENER!!!??????

It's ok - i'll get over it.
I bought this car to travel, camp, bike ride all over the USA. This summer it will go across the texas area, through the dessert, San Diego to San Francisco, up to Oregon coast and find its way back somehow. I have bumper to bumper for 125K miles or eight years of worry free fun - weeepeee!

Mblmr_chick

Outer Banks
First Name
Jacqueline
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Ditto. I’m 6’6” wife is 5’6”. Would have been nice lol
That's it. My husband is a foot taller than me and he screws my seat all up. He can just drive his F150 and leave my Baby Bronco alone when she gets here. (Long story short, he took my Fusion on a golf trip and left me with his F150. Didn't have the seat memory and I'm still hearing about how long it took the seat to go back to his "comfort level". First world problems.)

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
I think solution to no memory seats is two Bronco Sports, his and hers...

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
You see, all you people are guinea pigs for the first prototype sold to the public. You tell ford what's wrong with real world testing and in 2 or 3 years they correct them and you trade in for the better new one. The dealer makes money twice. Paint chips, no problem next year we'll use the good paint. How about a 2 speed transfer case and a bigger motor, yep it's down the road. It's what ford does, little by little to keep you buying new. People that buy new cars continue to buy new cars.
You see every car manufacture does the same thing. You see most of these car parts hair already being used on different models so they have already been tested. At least its not a jeep and 16 year old design and technology. Thank you for your input.
You can go troll a jeep forum as I see that is what you own. Of course people buy new cars. If we didn't then you wouldn't have any used hand me down cars to buy when we are done with them......

Central Jersey

Big Bend
First Name
Mordechai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big Bend
My only wish so far is that they put a dial to control the fan speed instead of the tiny buttons.
do different vehicle packages have different fan controls ?
I have a big bend (no BB package) And the fan speed is a dial. The other settings are buttons
Ford Bronco Sport Any Complaints so far? F6B611EC-31D0-4869-AEF7-A80444BBFFE0

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
My only wish so far is that they put a dial to control the fan speed instead of the tiny buttons.

Models without their respective packages have the dials. I have the Badlands without Badlands pacakge, and the dial actually kinda sucks. It is WICKED sensitive. A very small turn cranks it from 0 to almost full blast. There's no real "click," or at least it's very light, between each setting.

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
I have a big bend (no BB package) And the fan speed is a dial. The other settings are buttons
Looks like we posted at the same time, I didn't see your response. If you get one of the packages you get dual climate control and each dial has a temperature gauge, just like the right knob does.

Do you have the same experience with your fan dial? Very sensitive and turns way too easy?

Fordfan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BRONCO SPORT OB
yes, i have dual climate control on my OB....dials control temp.....buttons for fan

Central Jersey

Big Bend
First Name
Mordechai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big Bend
Th
yes, i have dual climate control on my OB....dials control temp.....buttons for fan
thats good to know as I am thinking of trading in my vehicle for a OB/BL/SE (special edition ,Ford will probably make another of those )after I build enough credit history to be eligible for 0-1% financing. I never had a loan in my name so I was unable to get 0% on this vehicle (in 12 months I will be able to)

Central Jersey

Big Bend
First Name
Mordechai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big Bend
Models without their respective packages have the dials. I have the Badlands without Badlands pacakge, and the dial actually kinda sucks. It is WICKED sensitive. A very small turn cranks it from 0 to almost full blast. There's no real "click," or at least it's very light, between each setting.
Not very sensitive for me .

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
If you have auto temp control set the temp and let computer control fan. Or be like my wife buy top trim models with auto temp and manually control constantly fiddling with fan speeds? Do you manually control fan in your house for heat AC?

SportWest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport Badlands
Minor complaint: the crevice between the top of the windshield and roof is a PITA to clean. If a hood deflector sends bugs right over this area and the windshield, could be worth it.