Advertisement

ogpEz

Badlands
First Name
Es
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Has anyone installed the Curt trailer hitch? I’m curious to see what it looks like.

Sargent28

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Mustang
$775 with equipment and labor is what I am getting
Well I've been waiting since December for my tow hitch to come into the dealer...great. but they only charged $500...if I ever get it.

Rojo13

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, GMC Acadia
Well I've been waiting since December for my tow hitch to come into the dealer...great. but they only charged $500...if I ever get it.
Well...I may be counting my eggs before they are hatched because I bought my BS last week and they said "next week should be good for the tow package". Waiting. Never occurred to me there might be a lag until I read this thread! LOL

realworld51

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Here’s what a dealer-added hitch looks like. Not sure if this is an O.E. hitch. The bumper cover was not replaced. This photo from Automotive News.
3B779238-3D7B-41BA-99D8-309700F336B0.jpeg

tRex

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Here’s what a dealer-added hitch looks like. Not sure if this is an O.E. hitch. The bumper cover was not replaced. This photo from Automotive News.
3B779238-3D7B-41BA-99D8-309700F336B0.jpeg
It's hard to see in this picture, but all that's needed is a cut-out area along the bottom. Curt makes what they're calling a "Class III" hitch-receiver that looks and bolts up identically to the OEM. There is also a Ford part -- the 4-pin wiring harness and connector -- but am not exactly sure how fit that along the non-tow bumper cover.

tallmansd

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I was at the dealer I bought my BS from this morning, asked about getting a hitch ordered and cost for the hitch and harness. after A few minutes he came back and was like
“You just bought this recently and are looking to accessorize it aren’t ya?”
I said I was just looking to get the hitch and harness so I could pull a trailer.

he referred me to a local garage because that’s where they get their modifications done.

Advertisement