KateCT

Outer Banks
First Name
Kate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
i ordered my BS/OB Tuesday. My dealer said usually Ford tells us 12 weeks but as of this week they told him that time should be cut in half. Only add on was the cargo management system. Has anyone else heard this? Or should I just expect a 12 week wait.
Sponsored

Ricejenn

Badlands
First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
i ordered my BS/OB Tuesday. My dealer said usually Ford tells us 12 weeks but as of this week they told him that time should be cut in half. Only add on was the cargo management system. Has anyone else heard this? Or should I just expect a 12 week wait.
I’m on week 21…. Was built in June, now sitting waiting on the RCM chip. Someone else posted in here they were told by their dealership that ALL models of the bronco sport are on “hold” until further notice. ??‍♀

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
4 - 6 month or longer wait seems to be the norm.

OP
OP

KateCT

Outer Banks
First Name
Kate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I'm wondering if the longer wait times are for the ones that come with that trim level package. That's the only thing I can figure out because some people aren't waiting as long as others.

MemUser

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Good luck. Ours has been on order since Feb 27th with a new delivery date of November 3rd.

nch5013

Big Bend
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 KB Big Bend
I'm wondering if the longer wait times are for the ones that come with that trim level package. That's the only thing I can figure out because some people aren't waiting as long as others.
I have a BB trim and have been waiting almost 4 months now, and after seeing others, I expect that wait to only increase. I think you were told that time period to commit you to an order...

OP
OP

KateCT

Outer Banks
First Name
Kate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I have a BB trim and have been waiting almost 4 months now, and after seeing others, I expect that wait to only increase. I think you were told that time period to commit you to an order...
You could be right! Yikes! Did you order any special package or add-ons?

Good luck!! :)

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I would agree with you. I ordered a Badlands, upgraded tires, cargo management, tow package. No 360+, no trim level package or extras just bare bones. I bought a different badlands off a lot in May, the only thing different was the one I now own doesn't have the cargo management deal...same low options badlands. Both were delivered on time/slight delay. I'm guessing the chip ordeal is making things difficult but it's a coin flip. They are being built, they are arriving on dealer lots. People needing the moonroof and trim level options are waiting several months.

nch5013

Big Bend
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 KB Big Bend
You could be right! Yikes! Did you order any special package or add-ons?

Good luck!! :)
Ah, well, yes, got the +BB. I know the moonroofs were apparently a hold up. But also tow and cargo. No 360+. So I guess those additionals could be the hold up. I think though that my order from a small dealer has also contributed...

I have seen some people get their quickly, but as 13MikeH said, I think chips are the biggest impact right now for EVERYONE.

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
Your Dealer is smoking the Wacky Tobacky!

Svilla1023

Outer Banks
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Civic
Ordered 3/13. Was told 8 weeks. It’s been 18 weeks, and doesn’t even begin production for another 9.5 weeks….

OP
OP

KateCT

Outer Banks
First Name
Kate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Ordered 3/13. Was told 8 weeks. It’s been 18 weeks, and doesn’t even begin production for another 9.5 weeks….
Oh man! I’m sorry did you order a moon roof or a special package?

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Oh man! I’m sorry did you order a moon roof or a special package?
I honestly believe that's a key factor in a ton of these delays. Even the full size Bronco. Oder four door Big Bend with soft top and you jump to the front of the orders. People are upset, but commodity and supply issues are handcuffing the process. You personally might see your limited options build much sooner than others waiting several months

Excape

Outer Banks
First Name
Reg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
I did order a OB OB package. Comes with moonroof
I did not get 360+, nor a moonroof, and Ford's fallen silent on my status.
Sponsored