Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First 2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Hello all,

As I promised this is detailed info direct from 4Wheel Parts one of our Project partners for those that would like order the Level / Lift we used on our MAD Bronco Sport Build.

The Kits are not on the website yet and going quick, so you can call any 4WP and order direct

4wp store. 4wp62207k is the part number.

They’re going quick. Once gone they’ll be at least 90 days out, is what I was told.

Best Regards
Chris Mangum
MAD Industries

Ford Bronco Sport 4Wheel Parts Leveling Lift Kit info for Bronco Sport BS Trailer Post
Sponsored

dinglehead

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Ranger FX4
Whats the price on these kits?

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
@MAD Industries thanks for providing the info. That lift looks awesome, I think I'm going to need the wheels too. :)

OP
OP
MAD Industries

MAD Industries

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I got a quote from my local 4WP store for $199 (price of the kit only). Full install including price of the kit plus alignment is ~$830.
Sounds like a good price for the time it takes to pull the front Struts out and re-install, the rear is a bit quicker on the coils.

ElBronc

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Brought this little fella home today.

Ford Bronco Sport 4Wheel Parts Leveling Lift Kit info for Bronco Sport 20201231_155050

Also, ordered the lift/level kit from 4WP. Thanks to Chris at MAD, he was a big help.
$199 plus tax.

YMMV, but the manager at the dealer I got it from said doing a kit that minor wouldn't affect warranty at all. Just what he said, I got it saved in text message just incase.

ElBronc

Last edited:

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124, Bronco Sport Badlands
I got a quote from my local 4WP store for $199 (price of the kit only). Full install including price of the kit plus alignment is ~$830.
Can you help me understand the motivation for the leveling kit. Is it mostly aesthetics? Does the extra one inch provide performance improvements?

I’m recognizing there are lots of ways to soend money on these things, so am trying to understand pluses and minuses of the alternatives.

eager to learn.

ElBronc

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Can you help me understand the motivation for the leveling kit. Is it mostly aesthetics? Does the extra one inch provide performance improvements?

I’m recognizing there are lots of ways to soend money on these things, so am trying to understand pluses and minuses of the alternatives.

eager to learn.
As far as I know, with that kit I can fit 30.5" or 31" tires. Looks much better ?
A little more ground clearance too.

OP
OP
MAD Industries

MAD Industries

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brought this little fella home today.

Ford Bronco Sport 4Wheel Parts Leveling Lift Kit info for Bronco Sport 20201231_155050

Also, ordered the lift/level kit from 4WP. Thanks to Chris at MAD, he was a big help.
$199 plus tax.

YMMV, but the manager at the dealer I got it from said doing a kit that minor wouldn't affect warranty at all. Just what he said, I got it saved in text message just incase.

ElBronc
Looking Great

OP
OP
MAD Industries

MAD Industries

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

eager to learn.
Biggest advantage to the Leveling is increased tire clearance and the ability to install wheel and tire upgrade.