BamaBronco

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I installed the rough country and it’s very rough going over bumps. Harsh and stiff. Could be a function of my tires. I do get a clunk sound going over bumps.
Yeah, the RC lift is the one I am concerned about (the same one you have). 4Wheel Parts sells a different one (part # 62207K), and also sells the RC lift on their website. As far as I know, these are two separate lifts. The 4WP lift is a leveling spacer kit that lifts the front end 1" and the rear end 0.75". This seems different than the 1.5" RC lift, so I am wondering if anyone on here has installed the 4WP lift and what their experience has been.
Sponsored

Zander1ni

Big Bend
First Name
Alexander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf tdi
Yeah, the RC lift is the one I am concerned about (the same one you have). 4Wheel Parts sells a different one (part # 62207K), and also sells the RC lift on their website. As far as I know, these are two separate lifts. The 4WP lift is a leveling spacer kit that lifts the front end 1" and the rear end 0.75". This seems different than the 1.5" RC lift, so I am wondering if anyone on here has installed the 4WP lift and what their experience has been.
from what I have heard that people with that kit have had no issues. It is much less advanced of a kit than rough country as there Is no front sway bar links to replace nor on the rear is there a trailing arm drop kit.

schizorage

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base
I ordered The 4WP kit today for my Base. I'm not planning on up sizing my tires until the 225 Wildpeak trails are in need of replacement, but I'm not clear on whether the 245/65 claims by the vendor are only for the Badlands.

With that said, I'll report back once the kit is off backorder and installed.

schizorage

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base
Hello all,

As I promised this is detailed info direct from 4Wheel Parts one of our Project partners for those that would like order the Level / Lift we used on our MAD Bronco Sport Build.

The Kits are not on the website yet and going quick, so you can call any 4WP and order direct

4wp store. 4wp62207k is the part number.

They’re going quick. Once gone they’ll be at least 90 days out, is what I was told.

Best Regards
Chris Mangum
MAD Industries

Ford Bronco Sport 4Wheel Parts Leveling Lift Kit info for Bronco Sport BS Trailer Post
Just to clarify, will 245/65R17 on the factory wheels fit on a Base with the 1" leveling kit? I stuck with 225/65s for my Wildpeak AT trails because I knew I needed better tires before winter hit, but I want to upsize to whatever I can reliably fit with mud and snow and ice in the way without destroying those dainty wheel well liners.

I want the lift regardless for the slight increase in clearances for fire roads, but a perk is a perk.

BamaBronco

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Just to clarify, will 245/65R17 on the factory wheels fit on a Base with the 1" leveling kit?
I upgraded to 245/65R17 Toyo Open Country ATIII tires and they fit great on my Big Bend. Have them on stock wheels with no lift and have not had any problems. This means they would work with the lift.

schizorage

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base
I upgraded to 245/65R17 Toyo Open Country ATIII tires and they fit great on my Big Bend. Have them on stock wheels with no lift and have not had any problems. This means they would work with the lift.
Awesome. I figure when the time comes I, too, shall have some 245s. I've been very impressed with the AT trails so far.

schizorage

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base
I've decided to cancel my 4WP order. I'm gonna drive this car for a year and see if I run into ground clearance issues. In the meantime we'll see whether or not Ford puts any energy into first party modifications and the availability of a'la carte underbody protection from the BL/FE.
Sponsored