Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks Area51
Unless sales drop, I did not read that it could be dropped, but rather use a different platform other than the current C2:

Bronco Sport will continue to ride on the on the Ford C2 platform through 2030

Mrmike

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 OBX, '20 Ecosport, '21 Kymco X-Town 300i
Idk if this was already posted, but I saw this on Ford Authority. Also is the Bronco Sport getting the axe in 2031? That’s kind of how they worded it in the article towards the end so I’m confused. It seems a lot of Ford SUVs are going to get the axe lately for some reason.

https://fordauthority.com/2023/11/refreshed-2025-ford-bronco-sport-badlands-potentially-spotted-testing/

If they keep dropping features and options, there wouldn't be much left by 2031 anyway!

RushMan

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Shadow Black Badlands
Idk if this was already posted, but I saw this on Ford Authority. Also is the Bronco Sport getting the axe in 2031? That’s kind of how they worded it in the article towards the end so I’m confused. It seems a lot of Ford SUVs are going to get the axe lately for some reason.

https://fordauthority.com/2023/11/refreshed-2025-ford-bronco-sport-badlands-potentially-spotted-testing/
It's probably just Ford being conservative with the pressure from governments to only sell 100% EVs. We'll just have to wait and see what happens with auto sales and the general lack of interest by the majority of people.

BourbonRunner

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
It's probably just Ford being conservative with the pressure from governments to only sell 100% EVs. We'll just have to wait and see what happens with auto sales and the general lack of interest by the majority of people.
At this rate that's probably the case.

We're also talking about a 10+ year model cycle. That's ancient in the car world for anyone other than Toyota or Chryslantis.

SBGrad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
The article suggests the prototype might be a Sport Raptor, or at least a more capable Badlands (big tires, higher ride height). Of course, it's all speculation at this point.

Not to mention, if it IS a Raptor, it's going to be more expensive than a straight Badlands.

I will not have buyer's remorse.

RushMan

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The article suggests the prototype might be a Sport Raptor, or at least a more capable Badlands (big tires, higher ride height). Of course, it's all speculation at this point.

Not to mention, if it IS a Raptor, it's going to be more expensive than a straight Badlands.

Don't all Raptor editions have greater HP than the other variants?
For that reason, I have doubts that it would be a Raptor unless the added power came via electric or hybrid. I suppose it's possible that there could be a Raptor edition...just to P off the smug full size Bronco folks. :crackup:

RushMan

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Jmuns

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BL
I’ll be in the market to get a new vehicle in 2025. I’m more interested in the Big Bronco refresh along with the 4Runner. There should be some great new and refreshed cars to choose from in 2025. I’d look long and hard at a better and more equipped BS.

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
Don't all Raptor editions have greater HP than the other variants?
For that reason, I have doubts that it would be a Raptor unless the added power came via electric or hybrid. I suppose it's possible that there could be a Raptor edition...just to P off the smug full size Bronco folks. :crackup:
Dont call them full size, that P's them off also. 🤣

SeaJay

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 OBX Sport, Area 51, Hitch, Assist++
Like any company knows what the market will be wanting and what they will be making 6 years from now.

Cactus22

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Are the twin exhaust pipes real or part of the camouflage? If real, it might imply Ford squeezed the 2.3 in. That and the extra ride height (appears higher than a BL) supports the “raptor” guesses.

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
Are the twin exhaust pipes real or part of the camouflage? If real, it might imply Ford squeezed the 2.3 in. That and the extra ride height (appears higher than a BL) supports the “raptor” guesses.
Here’s a comparison photos.
Ford Bronco Sport 2025 Bronco Sport spied testing IMG_5525
Ford Bronco Sport 2025 Bronco Sport spied testing IMG_5524

Goodland

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
That'd be pretty rad. The 2.0 moves for what it is, but knocking on 350hp/lb.ft. would be a real hoot.
Honestly I think it would be great if they found a way to fit a bigger tire on there from the factory too. Probably not a *need* exactly, but why not?
Sponsored