First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford F-150
New Black Diamond off-road package optional on Base, Big Bend, and Outer Banks and an underbody protection package coming later this MY. That's pretty cool! I see a new graphics package which I'm curious about, too. Also looks like the leaked color options were 100% correct. I'm predicting we're going to see a whole bunch of Eruption Green for 23.
That package isn't available on the Base.

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
That package isn't available on the Base.
Oh, okay. Was this a typo in the order guide? I figured you'd have more info than the guide has given us.
Ford Bronco Sport 2023 Bronco Sport Order Guide First Look, Introducing Black Diamond Off-Road Package Screenshot_20220808-222409_Office

fordvideoguy

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford F-150
Oh, okay. Was this a typo in the order guide? I figured you'd have more info than the guide has given us.
Ford Bronco Sport 2023 Bronco Sport Order Guide First Look, Introducing Black Diamond Off-Road Package Screenshot_20220808-222409_Office
I noticed on the order guide on the Base trim the package is not listed and when I went into the order system, I couldn't order the package on the Base trim.
Ford Bronco Sport 2023 Bronco Sport Order Guide First Look, Introducing Black Diamond Off-Road Package Screenshot 2022-08-09 160514

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
I need to see what the graphic pack is for the black diamond on a outer banks.

I really wanted the heritage but no heated wheel option.

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
In the build guide its 200 for floor mats if you have carpet or 160 if not? or is that if you want carpet mat along with the rubber?

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
New Black Diamond off-road package optional on Base, Big Bend, and Outer Banks and an underbody protection package coming later this MY. That's pretty cool! I see a new graphics package which I'm curious about, too. Also looks like the leaked color options were 100% correct. I'm predicting we're going to see a whole bunch of Eruption Green for 23.
This info tends to indicate green...isn't going to light up the order banks

Ford Bronco Sport 2023 Bronco Sport Order Guide First Look, Introducing Black Diamond Off-Road Package Screenshot_20220813-173217~2

Ford Bronco Sport 2023 Bronco Sport Order Guide First Look, Introducing Black Diamond Off-Road Package Screenshot_20220813-173252~2

GizzardLizard

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
No Green with the Heritage Editions? Thats really disappointing, I think green would've looked awesome and fairly retro with the white bits.

Well, at least that Robins Egg Blue is a really nice color and I'm curious to see what that Peak Blue will be like.

If nothing else when the time comes to get my next BS I can just order it in Green, opt for the BD package, and then have the roof, wheels, and grille painted/wrapped white.

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
My apologies as I am not technical and reading the packages and such, easily confuses me. But, if I am reading things correctly, the Heritage Limited has everything included such as 2.0 engine, rock climbing GOAT mode, power Sun roof, trailer hitch, premium and tech package, 360 assist +, and anything else that is already on my fully loaded OB but better.

Am I incorrect?
Am I missing anything (other than the colors, rims, etc) in standard features?

To be clear, my thinking is that if it looks that cool and has everything possible for around $46K, I need to order.

Last edited:

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
My apologies as I am not technical and reading the packages and such, easily confuses me. But, if I am reading things correctly, the Heritage Limited has everything included such as 2.0 engine, rock climbing GOAT mode, power Sun roof, trailer hitch, premium and tech package, 360 assist +, and anything else that is already on my fully loaded OB but better.

Am I incorrect?
Am I missing anything (other than the colors, rims, etc) in standard features?

To be clear, my thinking is that if it looks that cool and has everything possible for around $46K, I need to order.
Per Order Guide yes it comes with all the options as standard equipment for a little more then fully optioned Badlands.

But with limitted production might be hard to get and harder to get at msrp too.
Sponsored