Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
But how do you activate heated steering if you’re missing the power button?

You’d be running into the realm of not Feasible as you’d then new a whole new AC control switch. Plus, you’d have to almost completely disassemble the dash to add said switch.
They replaced the control console.
Sponsored

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, you are correct.

Plus, (if you didn't want to replace the console switch) you might be able to get a 'power' button to display on the Sync screen. Like https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/content/v1/5e0ea5c073868a218d2d1ca5/1578883348139-VWO6AGB7Y0UL789BZ24Y/Heated+Icon.jpg?format=2500w
Thread posted. Didn’t mean to imply it was easy or cheap, just that some have done it to get an option they wanted. I seem to remember someone buying the interior panels to add the cargo shelf! 🤔

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
Thread posted. Didn’t mean to imply it was easy or cheap, just that some have done it to get an option they wanted. I seem to remember someone buying the interior panels to add the cargo shelf! 🤔
That was me, but it's a work in progress. Can't find a part number for the passenger side panel.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That was me, but it's a work in progress. Can't find a part number for the passenger side panel.
I thought it was hence the “ 🤔 “ emoji.

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
I thought it was hence the “ 🤔 “ emoji.
Yeah. I tried the part listed in the threads here and the part I found based on research and they were both wrong. Both were missing the 110V opening.

At this point, we need to find someone willing to send the engineering part number (stamped on part) from the passenger trim. Needs to have the Premium/Badlands Package w/10 spk B&O.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah. I tried the part listed in the threads here and the part I found based on research and they were both wrong. Both were missing the 110V opening.
Hopefully you’ll stumble upon it at some point.

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
Surprised that after two years of saying "chips" they're actually adding chip-based equipment instead of deleting it. Memory seats is one of those features so low on my list that I could not care less if a car has it and probably prefer to just go without. Like defrostable wipers.

Honestly wish they'd just kill off the Cyber Orange and replace it with another 'orange' hue if they want to stay in the yellow game. I like it well enough on the two-tone models, but on the Big Bend, it isn't a good look. More like Big Banana edition. (sorry, not sorry; banana owners)

Also a shame they didn't refresh the interior option. I know many people wanted a black or white style. At least the Roast interior is muy excelente with Atlas or Eruption exteriors.

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
Did the order banks open for the MY23 sport?

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
Hopefully you’ll stumble upon it at some point.
Hopefully sooner than later.
Anyone with a BL, Badlands/Premium Package and cargo management system care to pull apart their interior trim to get me the engineering number? I'll send you $25 for your trouble?

Surprised that after two years of saying "chips" they're actually adding chip-based equipment instead of deleting it. Memory seats is one of those features so low on my list that I could not care less if a car has it and probably prefer to just go without. Like defrostable wipers.

Honestly wish they'd just kill off the Cyber Orange and replace it with another 'orange' hue if they want to stay in the yellow game. I like it well enough on the two-tone models, but on the Big Bend, it isn't a good look. More like Big Banana edition. (sorry, not sorry; banana owners)

Also a shame they didn't refresh the interior option. I know many people wanted a black or white style. At least the Roast interior is muy excelente with Atlas or Eruption exteriors.
Good catch. I wonder if by eliminating certain features due to chip constraints allows them to 'hoard' what they can get and offer newer features to keep the models "refreshed."

You'd think because they already have the Area 51 leather (OB/FE) couldn't they just alter it to exactly mimic the Ebony Roast leather (no cloth accent as in OB/FE interior) and make that a secondary choice to Ebony Roast leather? I think people would be happier getting to chose either ebony roast or Area 51 leather interiors.

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited