Econoline

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL Carbonized Gray, steelies+tow+360
Those who were able to submit an order for a 22, did anyone get an estimated delivery timeline?
Salesman told me 4 months, but I don't really believe that based on how slowly 2021 delivery is going.
Sponsored

Dogula

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Those who were able to submit an order for a 22, did anyone get an estimated delivery timeline?
This is what I got in my order confirmation:
Ford Bronco Sport 2022MY Bronco Sport Dates: Order Acceptance, Scheduling and Production Start 1630786336436

The next step in the process is "scheduled for production". They don't start scheduling until 9/23, so I will see how long after that I get to step 2.

ZA-Val

Badlands
First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
This is what I got in my order confirmation:
Ford Bronco Sport 2022MY Bronco Sport Dates: Order Acceptance, Scheduling and Production Start 1630786336436

The next step in the process is "scheduled for production". They don't start scheduling until 9/23, so I will see how long after that I get to step 2.
If there are no delays on the build I think that timeline would be right. I did notice when I went on the ford website and did a build and price for the sport today it won’t let you add the badlands package with the tow package, it will make you remove the package to add the tow. I wonder if this is just a website glitch or was this the case when you ordered if you ordered both?

Econoline

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL Carbonized Gray, steelies+tow+360
it won’t let you add the badlands package with the tow package, it will make you remove the package to add the tow.
2022 is different because the BL package is gone. My dealer was able to add the Premium package with the Tow package. Premium replaces the old BL minus Moonroof.

ZA-Val

Badlands
First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
2022 is different because the BL package is gone. My dealer was able to add the Premium package with the Tow package. Premium replaces the old BL minus Moonroof.
I wonder why they are still allowing build and price online for 2021? What‘s changed other than what I mentioned is that it now says “limited availability” under badlands model when doing B+P. I wonder if this is just for remaining 21 orders or if 22 availability will also be limited for badlands models?

Dogula

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I wonder why they are still allowing build and price online for 2021? What‘s changed other than what I mentioned is that it now says “limited availability” under badlands model when doing B+P. I wonder if this is just for remaining 21 orders or if 22 availability will also be limited for badlands models?
B&P is still 2021. You won't see the 2022 B&P for another month at least. This is common for Ford. 2022 Explorer order bank opened up 7/30, over a month ago and still has the 2021 B&P online. The current B&P does not reflect the 2022 changes, that's why you have to look at the 2022 order guide for accurate options and packages.

ZA-Val

Badlands
First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
B&P is still 2021. You won't see the 2022 B&P for another month at least. This is common for Ford. 2022 Exploer order bank opened up 7/30, over a month ago and still has the 2021 B&P online.
That makes sense. I am not going to order a 22 sport since I’ll get my order in November most likely but I am always curious to see the differences between the two when building online. Looking forward to that appearing and also for the big bronco.

Leenaya

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I got a 19 :( But its an x-plan and I don't think the dealer likes me much.

Ford Bronco Sport 2022MY Bronco Sport Dates: Order Acceptance, Scheduling and Production Start 19priority

On the bright side after posting this I noticed my order does say I am getting a front license plate bracket. I didn't think I remembered to add it as the order document for the 22's says its optional.

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
Mine order priority went down to 0 and it made no difference - it kept being ignored for a long long time.

GizzardLizard

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Did Ford stop doing the $1000 rebate for the Bronco Sport? I talked to my sales lady a little bit ago about putting together a 2022 Big Bend and she told me they're not doing the $1000 rebate on BS anymore. But everything I've read still says they are they are for both 2021s and 2022s. I'm wondering if its because orders just opened up so the rebate hasn't gone into effect yet?

I certainly hope they haven't stopped, because that was basically the only incentive most of us got after all the issues we've been putting up with. Frankly $1000 wasn't enough to begin with imo.

GizzardLizard

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Dealer finally figured it out. Order placed!
Badlands, Velocity Blue/gray roof/Active Orange
VB with the gray roof is gonna look sweet. I wish they would've offered it on the lower trims for 2022, but I can always have the roof wrapped if I want (which I'm strongly considering).
Sponsored