gibsonc7r

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecosport
I only get updates from my dealer. Have never heard from Ford. Order confirmed 10/29/21. Scheduled for week of 31 January 2022. Seems long given some of the other orders I’ve seen here.
It's because they arent scheduling builds for any of the first 3 weeks of January.
Sponsored

Fuzzbear

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, '21 Badlands (RIP), '02 Ranger Edge
Call your dealership to get the Rail Car # from their Vehicle Visibility Report

Union Pacific: 1-800-877-5123
Option 1 … say “Trace”

Follow the prompts…do not speak with a live person from Rail Carrier ?
Since the tracker is down (again) and I can’t see if/when it’s shipped, how long should I give them to finish inspections and such before I call the dealer for that info?

BSPittsburgh

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mercury Mariner Premier
I only get updates from my dealer. Have never heard from Ford. Order confirmed 10/29/21. Scheduled for week of 31 January 2022. Seems long given some of the other orders I’ve seen here.
You might have gotten in right before the rush. I ordered the week after you and have no VIN or production date.

loewymartin

Badlands
First Name
MBMartin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Since the tracker is down (again) and I can’t see if/when it’s shipped, how long should I give them to finish inspections and such before I call the dealer for that info?
We may be caught in the chip issue mentioned in the other thread. Mine has been in the production status since December 14th. I have an estimated arrival date of January 15th but no updates from Ford. I'm assuming I'm in a holding pattern due to a chip issue since there has been no movement in the last week and no dates have been updated (except for the window sticker now having a bottom date of 12/18).

Fuzzbear

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tracker is back up and that also now shows as built and awaiting shipment.

Ford Bronco Sport 2022MY Bronco Sport Dates: Order Acceptance, Scheduling and Production Start Screen Shot 2021-12-20 at 2.14.35 PM

Fuzzbear

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Ford Bronco Sport 2022MY Bronco Sport Dates: Order Acceptance, Scheduling and Production Start Screen Shot 2021-12-20 at 2.14.35 PM
Another email today -- it's shipped. I'll call my dealer tomorrow to try to get the rail car info so I can track its journey.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser

Nice! Mine was ordered 9/10 and says in production 12/10 and then…….nothing. Figure it was in the one week group where the bad chip batch affected.

Last edited:

E229Lt

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport, 2019 Expedition
Nice! Mine says in production 12/10 and then…….nothing. Figure it was in the one week group where the bad chip batch affected.
I'm in the same boat, just pissed off they are continuing the line cars with the new chips and all the production week 12/6 cars are on the rot lot.

Fuzzbear

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Another email today -- it's shipped. I'll call my dealer tomorrow to try to get the rail car info so I can track its journey.
Little bit of a twist -- I'd been calling the Union Pacific trace line daily for updates, and when it reached the exchange point in Colton, Calif., it just stopped. After about a week of getting the same update, I realized the car was probably transferred to another rail car or to a truck, and I planned to call the dealer the day after the expected delivery date for an update.

Turns out I didn't have to -- the dealer called me that morning to say it had arrived the night before. I picked it up Saturday, and I'm pretty happy with the hot pepper red (though I'll always miss the rapid red of BS 1.0).

Ford Bronco Sport 2022MY Bronco Sport Dates: Order Acceptance, Scheduling and Production Start IMG_5840.JPG

Mister E

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands (on order)
Little bit of a twist -- I'd been calling the Union Pacific trace line daily for updates, and when it reached the exchange point in Colton, Calif., it just stopped. After about a week of getting the same update, I realized the car was probably transferred to another rail car or to a truck, and I planned to call the dealer the day after the expected delivery date for an update.

Turns out I didn't have to -- the dealer called me that morning to say it had arrived the night before. I picked it up Saturday, and I'm pretty happy with the hot pepper red (though I'll always miss the rapid red of BS 1.0).
The Hot Pepper Red looks good! :like:
Same thing happened to me with the Union Pacific trace line...it got stuck at Colton, CA rail yard and did not update in over 1 week.
I finally got a call from the dealership on Thursday afternoon (1/06) to inform me my BS BL just arrive.
They got my BS BL ready on Friday morning (1/07) and I went in and purchased it in the afternoon.

Ford Bronco Sport 2022MY Bronco Sport Dates: Order Acceptance, Scheduling and Production Start 20220107_161252

Ford Bronco Sport 2022MY Bronco Sport Dates: Order Acceptance, Scheduling and Production Start 20220107_161239

Fuzzbear

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Same thing happened to me with the Union Pacific trace line...it got stuck at Colton, CA rail yard and did not update in over 1 week.
I finally got a call from the dealership on Thursday afternoon (1/06) to inform me my BS BL just arrive.
They got my BS BL ready on Friday morning (1/07) and I went in and purchased it in the afternoon.

Ford Bronco Sport 2022MY Bronco Sport Dates: Order Acceptance, Scheduling and Production Start 20220107_161252

Ford Bronco Sport 2022MY Bronco Sport Dates: Order Acceptance, Scheduling and Production Start 20220107_161239
That is a beauty -- congrats! Our cars must have been rail car buddies like you guessed.

cmosuna

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport

Mine sat in Colton for a few days and this morning updated to City of Industry awaiting unload

Mister E

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands (on order)
Mine sat in Colton for a few days and this morning updated to City of Industry awaiting unload
Hopefully you will get your BS soon.
Sponsored