Dogula

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
This is what I paid for my Badlands. A/Z Plan - $33,611 - $1000 bonus cash = $32611 + tax, plates, etc. Ford only allows a $75 doc fee on A/Z plan orders. Looks like the MSRP on the Badlands only went up $575 from 2021.

Attachments

GizzardLizard

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
How long would I have to make any changes to my order after its been placed? I'm working on placing my order asap but want to see one in VB before I decide. So I'm thinking of just ordering it in A51 with the potiential to change it later on if I chose to.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Once you have a VIN it cannot be changed. Minor exception and it's not easy, if the dealer messed up the order it's an outside change. Go with what you want is the best path.

Dogula

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
How long would I have to make any changes to my order after its been placed? I'm working on placing my order asap but want to see one in VB before I decide. So I'm thinking of just ordering it in A51 with the potiential to change it later on if I chose to.
Scheduling starts 9/23, so I would think you could make changes up to that point. I would ask your dealer and see what they say.

Monkey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, F-350, a Tesla, and more...
Badlands with Premium package or anything with the Moon Roof will not go through at this time. Two separate dealerships have told me this. If you want the Moon Roof, there’s probably a wait as it’s still a restricted option as it was an option holding up ‘21 builds.

It also looks like the leather interior for the Badlands + Premium might no longer be Roast w/ Ebony as it seems to not be listed that way in the system. I’m hoping there’s something new…. Just as long as it’s not Navy Pier.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
It also looks like the leather interior for the Badlands + Premium might no longer be Roast w/ Ebony as it seems to not be listed that way in the system. I’m hoping there’s something new…. Just as long as it’s not Navy Pier.
Looks like order guide says Ebony Roast:

Ford Bronco Sport 2022MY Bronco Sport Dates: Order Acceptance, Scheduling and Production Start 2022 Color Options

Monkey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, F-350, a Tesla, and more...
OK, Ebony/ Roast it is then. Dealership was saying it wasn’t showing in the system the same, but who knows. Could just be a side effect of updates or incomplete info. Not complaining about the Ebony/ Roast. We have it on our current Badlands Sport and really like it. Been trying to acquire a second Badlands + Badlands Sport for a while and gave up. Now trying to just order one…. Seems we have to keep waiting to order what we want.

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
Hot Pepper is not a good replacement for the Rapid Red. I tried to google Bronze Smoke, but it's hard to get an accurate pic. It sounds way better than any pic I did find. I think it's another color you have to see in person because the builder site did a terrible job of showing color. Ford mock-ups are really awful for color anywhere actually. Spreading all colors to all trims should satisfy a lot of people. But right now, it's easy to ID another sport in my color as a Badlands.

The only thing really added is the UGDO. So order a 2022 visor as parts and anyone can have it installed. Chips notwithstanding of course and with the available package upgrade.

The only mystery item I saw was this on Badlands:
● Console Floor – Unique (Rotary TMS Switch)

Is that just because with loss of First Edition, the Badlands now has a "unique" 7 mode TMS / GOAT dial?

ZA-Val

Badlands
First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Those who were able to submit an order for a 22, did anyone get an estimated delivery timeline?

Whitenight

Badlands
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport 2022 Maverick Lariat Deluxe
If you want to see what Velocity Blue looks like, look at a Maverick Pick-Up as its also offered in that color.

Leenaya

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Those who were able to submit an order for a 22, did anyone get an estimated delivery timeline?
My ford guy asked me before I even sat down to start the paperwork if I knew how long I thought I would be waiting. I said 6 months. he admitted they have no idea what so ever. Too many variables. Though ford did say they had a better production month last month so maybe things are going faster.
Sponsored