NapsterKnowHow

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape 2010 Limited
Sync 4 brings very little new to the table over Sync 3. Largely because it’s on its way out so not much continued effort being spent on development. Sync 4 offers wireless CarPlay / Android Auto and makes better use of larger screens like in the Bronco or Mach-E/ Lightning. That’s pretty much it. Wireless is handy. Wish it were a thing on Sync 3.

No news on when they’ll roll out the Android based infotainment platform. GM is already doing it on their new trucks and SUVs. Ford has announced they’re intending to do it. I’m actually surprised they’re not doing it for the Lightning. Which also leads me to believe it might still be a while.
Never understood having a dedicated android system running on it's own. There's data plans for phones. I don't want to have to add an additional device to my data plan when I could just use Android Auto and stream music through my phone. Plus phones constantly upgrade to run better so Android Auto evolves faster. Having a stagnant system stuck in cars is a step backwards in my opinion.

CaptainCrud

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Yeah I would 100% keep searching around, I got a 1.75% through my bank. My credit at the time was around a 760. I wish I would have seen that 0.9% mentioned. But good luck! I can't wait to see all the new colors driving around.
Yeah 1.75% is a lot closer to where I'd like to land. I guess I should go talk to my bank directly. The website says "as low as 2.6%," so I dunno if that's like a hard bottom. Only one way to find out. CreditKarma gave my bank a pretty bad rating for auto loans. My bank kinda sucks and I should switch. Maybe this is a sign that it's time.

MaxVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Seen the Kodiak brown in person. In direct sunlight it looks almost black. Not a good color imo.
I agree. I wanted to like Kodiak brown but there was one parked daily near where I work. In the shade or cloudy day it looked black. Same with Alto blue. So we went with Velocity Blue, but the newer brown may have been a contender if we could have seen in person.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
I agree. I wanted to like Kodiak brown but there was one parked daily near where I work. In the shade or cloudy day it looked black. Same with Alto blue. So we went with Velocity Blue, but the newer brown may have been a contender if we could have seen in person.
I ordered an alto blue. We saw it in person here and I loved how deep it was. Of course in Vegas the sun is blaring and rarely a cloudy day. Too many people here have light colored cars. That plus the fact I love black cars (both my current are black), I am good with it being very dark.

OP
OP
ESBadlands

ESBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Fusion 15 Patriot 03 CooperS 85 F150
I ordered an alto blue. We saw it in person here and I loved how deep it was. Of course in Vegas the sun is blaring and rarely a cloudy day. Too many people here have light colored cars. That plus the fact I love black cars (both my current are black), I am good with it being very dark.
We’ve gone back and forth between Alto and Bronze Smoke. My wife doesn’t want to chance it. We’re going Alto. Said it would suck more to get a never before seen color and hate it than to get the blue that she knows she likes and end up liking the Bronze too. These first world trials are the pits ?

GizzardLizard

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
I was the fence between Area 51 and Velocity Blue but now I'm definitely gonna order my BB in velocity blue. I love how it looks on the Sport and as much as I love Area 51 I'm starting to see it a lot more so I'm getting a bit overexposed to it.

No matter what color I go with I'm planning on wrapping the roof in white, and I think that'll look awesome with VB. Really like how it looks with the gray roof when I configure the two on a BL.

SportWest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport Badlands
No matter what color I go with I'm planning on wrapping the roof in white, and I think that'll look awesome with VB. Really like how it looks with the gray roof when I configure the two on a BL.
Excellent choice. VB is Ford's best color imho. Please share pics once you get the roof wrapped. I've only seen a few low-res ones of the Sport w/ white roof.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
I was the fence between Area 51 and Velocity Blue but now I'm definitely gonna order my BB in velocity blue. I love how it looks on the Sport and as much as I love Area 51 I'm starting to see it a lot more so I'm getting a bit overexposed to it.

I wish they made the velocity blue for the Bronco Sports

MaxVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
I wish they made the velocity blue for the Bronco Sports
I also live on a dirt road so decided that the dark colors wouldn't be ideal. Not sure about your second comment, Velocity Blue IS available on the '22 Sports. I ordered one.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
I also live on a dirt road so decided that the dark colors wouldn't be ideal. Not sure about your second comment, Velocity Blue IS available on the '22 Sports. I ordered one.
Wow I did not see that, you are right. They have 3 types of blue in the 22. Velocity Blue, Area 51 and Alto. The dark colors do draw the dirt for sure. My 2 black cars get a layer of dust and look dull.

Ford Bronco Sport 2022 Build & Price is Live! 5167B759-5A6F-4222-AB66-34EEB706D609

Ford Bronco Sport 2022 Build & Price is Live! 536EB803-297C-45C0-B30D-83C39CBCC1C3

Ford Bronco Sport 2022 Build & Price is Live! 430D6EE6-250F-418A-9344-4416F26F9560

OP
OP
ESBadlands

ESBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Fusion 15 Patriot 03 CooperS 85 F150

Powdercoat the wheels white too, it would bring the white Bronco badges to life. ? Maybe I should try to sway my wife away from Alto.

GizzardLizard

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Powdercoat the wheels white too, it would bring the white Bronco badges to life. ? Maybe I should try to sway my wife away from Alto.
I've been thinking about it! I saw someone do that on a big Bronco and loved how it looked. I really want a set of steel rims like what comes on the XL Maverick, and I think those would look great done in white (coupled with a set of Falkens)

Charlie Vayas

Badlands
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport - Wildtrak (LATAM version)
Kodiak brown was such a nice color! Wonder why they discontinued it?

Fuzzbear

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, '21 Badlands (RIP), '02 Ranger Edge
Kodiak brown was such a nice color! Wonder why they discontinued it?
I said the same thing about Rapid Red (the color of my destroyed 2021 BS). The replacement 2022 I ordered will be Hot Pepper Red and I’m semi obsessed with seeing it in person to make sure I’m good with it. One local dealer has a HPR Ranger and another has a HPR Fiesta, so I keep driving past both to check them out. Why would they abandon a beautiful color like Rapid Red after one year?
Sponsored