NapsterKnowHow

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape 2010 Limited
Hmm.. When did they supposedly make this change? Our Badlands was manufactured early April and has the rear USB A and C ports. Actually the BL we test drove way back when (February-ish) had them and it was one of the first dealer mannequins delivered here. I’m not disputing the ports being absent, just as the video shows. I’m not so sure I buy the “later builds” thing. Perhaps some builds didn’t have them due to supplier/parts issues. Kinda like how some BL+BL were produced without the moonroof or engine covers or other things. We have our moon roof, engine cover, underbody skid plates, etc.. that I’ve seen others report as MIA.
Not exactly sure when they decided to make the change. Could have been a shortage issue or just they planned it initially but wanted to get the Bronco Sport out when they could then changed the ports later. Changing out usb ports is one of the cheaper changes they could have made so that's why I don't think it was a shortage problem. I'm thinking they just rushed the Bronco out the door then swapped over.
Sponsored