Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Fusion 15 Patriot 03 CooperS 85 F150
And here's the 2022 Colorizer image:

Ford Bronco Sport 2022 Build & Price is Live! cx430_22my_bronze_smoke_metallic_ext_360_30
Ford can’t figure it out either ? This image is from the colorized from 2021. Has more red in it to me. Sorry I’m recovering from surgery and literally have nothing else to do.

Ford Bronco Sport 2022 Build & Price is Live! 83C28019-40AE-4FA8-8175-EDAF571CCF5A

Last edited:

CaptainCrud

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I'm not thrilled at the change in APR either. Granted it's a small change, but I'm a real b**** about my money, and specifically about a bank getting more of it every month. I guess I should expect the higher rate and zero incentives on a brand new model year. It's not like they are having trouble finding buyers for these...

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
Built as close to mine as possible on the '22 site. Site returned a sticker of $42,125. Sticker on mine was $39,980. I've seen sites say expect $1,115 increase, but it seems like they increased the base price $1,115 and some $$ here and there on options. Anyhow, 5% overall increase is what I discovered.

Differences include a universal GDO in the '22. Some option called Open Air Open Road that I don't know about. Reconfigured powerports for 12v and USB.

Shockingly (to me) both use the same Sync 3.0 system while most Ford continue to use Sync 4.0 in prelude to a total Google takeover.

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
And here's the 2022 Colorizer image:

Ford Bronco Sport 2022 Build & Price is Live! cx430_22my_bronze_smoke_metallic_ext_360_30
Curious to see it in person. The '21 colorizers were notoriously bad examples. This image looks great. My guess would be that in reality it is more of a gold or champagne than it looks. Only a good Green would have caused me to regret owning my Cyber Orange so that's a relief.

WinTech

Big Bend
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BB, 2022 Passport, 2023 HR-V
Looks like they moved a few BB standard features to the convenience package. Fog lamps, zippered seat backs, entry keypad. Also, did they take away push button start from the BB? It is specifically mentioned as part of the convenience package with a big picture of the start button. That is a bummer if true. I don't remember for sure because I never considered the base but I thought all trims had push button start. I thought the features of the BB over the base were a pretty good deal, now it seems like they aren't that much different except the climate control as far as somewhat major features.

Cabezone

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee Trailhawk
I'm not thrilled at the change in APR either. Granted it's a small change, but I'm a real b**** about my money, and specifically about a bank getting more of it every month. I guess I should expect the higher rate and zero incentives on a brand new model year. It's not like they are having trouble finding buyers for these...
Prices for cars will be up across the board for all vehicles next year, it's already started in current years cars for some manufactures.

bk1287

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jetta
I switched my build from an Area51 to the Velocity Blue. Crappy because my build date was beginning of December and need to start over, but my dealer was cool and won't charge me anything. Said he can sell my badlands with ease. Back to the waiting line, but that color looks sick.

Cabezone

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee Trailhawk
I switched my build from an Area51 to the Velocity Blue. Crappy because my build date was beginning of December and need to start over, but my dealer was cool and won't charge me anything. Said he can sell my badlands with ease. Back to the waiting line, but that color looks sick.
Velocity blue is my favorite Ford color by far. You should be able to see it on some of their other vehicles on the lot.

Last edited:

Idontknow

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cross trek and grand caravan
I like that they made the rubber seat backs standard on the badlands for 2022.

OP
OP
ESBadlands

ESBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Fusion 15 Patriot 03 CooperS 85 F150
I like that they made the rubber seat backs standard on the badlands for 2022.
Unreal it’s not even an option on the big Bronco. Great feature

SportWest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport Badlands
Shockingly (to me) both use the same Sync 3.0 system while most Ford continue to use Sync 4.0 in prelude to a total Google takeover.
I've toyed with the idea of getting a '22 Badlands for the 2.0L engine, but not having wireless Sync 4 would be bummer if getting another new car. Any idea of when the Google platform will be rolled out across the models?
Sponsored