2022 BS Big Bend - Rear Lift Glass

elav

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BB
Hello, I just picked up a 2022 BS Big Bend. I am able to open the rear hatch but I haven't been able to open the rear lift glass. I have tried using the fob to unlock the car, double press the rear hatch button on the fob, etc. but when I press the rear lift glass button on the rear, I don't hear a click and the glass remains locked. Am I doing something wrong or do you think there is an issue with my vehicle?
Sponsored

OP
OP
elav

elav

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BB
Yes and the lift gate works - it is the glass that I can't open.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Hello, I just picked up a 2022 BS Big Bend. I am able to open the rear hatch but I haven't been able to open the rear lift glass. I have tried using the fob to unlock the car, double press the rear hatch button on the fob, etc. but when I press the rear lift glass button on the rear, I don't hear a click and the glass remains locked. Am I doing something wrong or do you think there is an issue with my vehicle?
Hi there! I can look into your Bronco's rear hatch concern on my end. To get started, could you please send a private message over with the name/location of your local Ford dealer and your Bronco's VIN?

OP
OP
elav

elav

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BB
Finally got a chance to get the Bronco into the dealership. They said the rear glass latch wasn't working because an electrical connector came loose and a fuse wasn't fully seated. All fixed under warrantee.
Sponsored