2022 Badlands Order / Communications from Ford

Moltenburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL w prem, 360, shelf. VW Arteon
We have X Plan code also. How did you know discount?
Based on trim. BL and OB are around a grand. Then it goes down from there. A Base will only get around 300 back. This also helped convince me to get the Badland. Basically like getting premium package for free.
Sponsored

Mick2022OB

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Volvo XC90 Recharge
Based on trim. BL and OB are around a grand. Then it goes down from there. A Base will only get around 300 back. This also helped convince me to get the Badland. Basically like getting premium package for free.
If there is a cash offer when BL shows up will it be combined with the X Plan pricing?

Moltenburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If there is a cash offer when BL shows up will it be combined with the X Plan pricing?
Yup. I also got a grand off for preordering one. It was a DEC JAN incentive. Then what ever else is offered during pickup month.

MNVKSFN

Badlands
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BRONCO SPORT
Yup. I also got a grand off for preordering one. It was a DEC JAN incentive. Then what ever else is offered during pickup month.
you get to pick between offers at time of order or delivery which ever is better

ironbessflint

Badlands
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sodarfarms.com
Vehicle(s)
2012 Fusion, 2022 Bronco Sport on order
We have X Plan code also. How did you know discount?
My order was placed with D plan pricing coded in, so the various discounts showed up right on the bottom of my order sheet:
Ford Bronco Sport 2022 Badlands Order / Communications from Ford Pricin

Moltenburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
you get to pick between offers at time of order or delivery which ever is better
Must be by the dealership, as far as discounts. I was informed and have it in writing that I get the pre-order discount, my x-plan pricing, and if there is anymore cash on the table at delivery I get that too. The financing rates is what I was told I could choose what was availble at delivery or when I ordered. So rates yes, you have to choose. But discounts.... Nope I am stacking the fuck out of these. I am waiting on a coupon from Ford CRM as well, which could give me another $500 dealer cash at delivery. Win

Mick2022OB

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Volvo XC90 Recharge
Must be by the dealership, as far as discounts. I was informed and have it in writing that I get the pre-order discount, my x-plan pricing, and if there is anymore cash on the table at delivery I get that too. The financing rates is what I was told I could choose what was availble at delivery or when I ordered. So rates yes, you have to choose. But discounts.... Nope I am stacking the fuck out of these. I am waiting on a coupon from Ford CRM as well, which could give me another $500 dealer cash at delivery.
I have looked online to see if there was a bonus on December,11 when we ordered but can't find any info. Also what is the CRM $500?

Moltenburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have looked online to see if there was a bonus on December,11 when we ordered but can't find any info. Also what is the CRM $500?
That is Fords Sales tracking software. Keeps clients info in system for mailers, promos, etc. I moved recently, and had my sales guy update my address in FORD CRM, the hope is usually ford mails extra bonus cash to folks in a new area, in hopes that bit of bonus motivates their butts into a dealership. Sales guys said it is a little insider trick to maybe getting some bonus money. No guarantee, but hell I will up my ante if possible.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
When I bought my 2006 Escape, I got it through the Z plan plus 4000 in rebates. 3000 end of year and 1000 for financing through Ford. Came ended up being more than 6K off. The Badlands is coming from Granger. 6% off invoice plus 1K custom order cash. Not as good as the Z plan plus 4K in rebates but better than most offers these days. Plus Granger is an awesome dealer!

MNVKSFN

Badlands
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BRONCO SPORT
That is Fords Sales tracking software. Keeps clients info in system for mailers, promos, etc. I moved recently, and had my sales guy update my address in FORD CRM, the hope is usually ford mails extra bonus cash to folks in a new area, in hopes that bit of bonus motivates their butts into a dealership. Sales guys said it is a little insider trick to maybe getting some bonus money. No guarantee, but hell I will up my ante if possible.
CRM = Customer Resource Management

sajohnson

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands ordered 12/17/2021 - Arrived 3/25/22
I wasn't aware of the $1,000 preorder discount. Our Badlands was ordered Dec. 17. Is there a difference between "preorder" and an actual order?

Everything I've read has said the buyer can use the incentives that were in effect at the time the order was placed, or when taking delivery, but not both. Are you saying the buyer can use BOTH? If so, that's great!

Badlanders

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 2500, KLR, Bronco Sport Badlands on order
Happy for all those with, relatively speaking, a short order - build - delivery window. Looking like I'm heading to the other end of the spectrum. Ordered 12/13/21, confirmed 12/13/21, since then it's been silent.

69cuda340s - reading your signature block, sounds like you've a sharp looking BS BL!

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
I wasn't aware of the $1,000 preorder discount. Our Badlands was ordered Dec. 17. Is there a difference between "preorder" and an actual order?

Everything I've read has said the buyer can use the incentives that were in effect at the time the order was placed, or when taking delivery, but not both. Are you saying the buyer can use BOTH? If so, that's great!
You can stack rebates provided they are different rebates. The 1K custom order can only be used once per vehicle.

Moltenburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

In my mind one in the same. I feel like the discount was offered Dec and Jan to any one who did a custom order with their dealer. I signed a sales order so I know I am locked in.
Sponsored