⏱ 2022 Bronco Sport Scheduling Next Week (2/14) For Build Weeks 4/4 Through 4/25

Funky358

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I hope so for your case, my wives Maverick was ordered 10/26 and is built and in the shipping process.
Just curious if she ordered the hybrid? A buddy of mine ordered the hybrid back in August or September and still has no information.
Sponsored

mustangmech

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords!
Just curious if she ordered the hybrid? A buddy of mine ordered the hybrid back in August or September and still has no information.
No, its a 2.0l awd. The hybrid orders are definitely a long wait.

lateteetime

Badlands
First Name
Tee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I placed my order on 9/30/21 and still don't have a scheduled build date ... anyone else been waiting that long?
Dealer stolen? May I ask what happened?!

AWSD

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Honda CR-V
It looks like this week is 'clean up' scheduling. Has anyone ever been scheduled during a 'clean up' week or is that for shuffling around those that have already received their production email? My order is sitting at a 'priority 2' and my dealer is anticipating a production schedule date soon. I thought it was going to be last week, but not yet.

Ford Bronco Sport ⏱ 2022 Bronco Sport Scheduling Next Week (2/14) For Build Weeks 4/4 Through 4/25 1646264058645

Dmbleist

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend
I am new to all of this but very excited to be a part of this family!! How am I able to find out my priority number, possibly a working VIN, or any info on the status of my order? Wondering if this is stuff I can get on my own or only through the dealer who helped me order!! Thanks in advance :)

AWSD

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Honda CR-V
I am new to all of this but very excited to be a part of this family!! How am I able to find out my priority number, possibly a working VIN, or any info on the status of my order? Wondering if this is stuff I can get on my own or only through the dealer who helped me order!! Thanks in advance :)
Your initial order form has your priority code at the time of ordering. From there, your dealer rep can update you on how it changes as your order moves closer to scheduling. The lower the better. I started at 15 back in Dec., now I'm at 2.
Ford Bronco Sport ⏱ 2022 Bronco Sport Scheduling Next Week (2/14) For Build Weeks 4/4 Through 4/25 1646266214536

Dmbleist

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your initial order form has your priority code at the time of ordering. From there, your dealer rep can update you on how it changes as your order moves closer to scheduling. The lower the better. I started at 15 back in Dec., now I'm at 2.
Ford Bronco Sport ⏱ 2022 Bronco Sport Scheduling Next Week (2/14) For Build Weeks 4/4 Through 4/25 1646266214536
TY!

Warpious

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.floracreekplace.com
Vehicle(s)
'08 Merc Mariner, 2012 Mustang (R.I.P), 2022 BS BL
I believe when you get scheduled for production you'll get the VIN info in the email as well if I remember correctly. When/what did you order?

Spike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Tucson Hybrid

Dmbleist

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I believe when you get scheduled for production you'll get the VIN info in the email as well if I remember correctly. When/what did you order?
Order was placed with local Ford dealership on 1/29. Nothing since.

I ordered a 2022 BS BL with 360+ Upgrade, in Oxford white.

lateteetime

Badlands
First Name
Tee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport

AWSD

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Honda CR-V
It looks like this week is 'clean up' scheduling. Has anyone ever been scheduled during a 'clean up' week or is that for shuffling around those that have already received their production email? My order is sitting at a 'priority 2' and my dealer is anticipating a production schedule date soon. I thought it was going to be last week, but not yet.

Ford Bronco Sport ⏱ 2022 Bronco Sport Scheduling Next Week (2/14) For Build Weeks 4/4 Through 4/25 1646264058645
Well, it actually happened today! Finally got my production email and VIN. Scheduled for production the week of May 9th.

Ford Bronco Sport ⏱ 2022 Bronco Sport Scheduling Next Week (2/14) For Build Weeks 4/4 Through 4/25 63EF8D36-0BBC-49EE-A575-2751454CA1FF

SportWest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport Badlands
False alarm, I received a useless marketing email from Ford this morning about the Moab off-road event (for the Badlands I don't have) -- still waiting for a scheduled build date!

sorlzy

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
I just received my production confirmation email and VIN from Ford! May 9th production. I ordered 1/25/22.

Area 51 Badlands with Premium Package, A/T tires, Cargo Management System, and Floor Mats.

No Moonroof, Tow Package, or 360+.

tifpwg

Outer Banks
First Name
Tif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I just received my production confirmation email and VIN from Ford! May 9th production. I ordered 1/25/22.

Area 51 Badlands with Premium Package, A/T tires, Cargo Management System, and Floor Mats.

No Moonroof, Tow Package, or 360+.
It's definitely taking longer for the Badlands model.
Sponsored