Let's see your rear or side window stickers!

gatornek

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport; 2016 Mustang 2.3
Dirtcom Trail Swing. I made a post a while back showing clearance.
Wow! That's a lot of cheese to repurpose the spare tire wheel well. But I gotta admit that it does look pretty cool. I've been thinking about getting the spare tire mount for my Yakima cargo basket for long trips. But then I look at the spare tire well, and ask myself how much am I really gaining. Do you have a picture of what your BS looks like 'packed out' in the back?
Sponsored

Colonel Angus

Big Bend
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport, 2018 Ford F150 XLT
Obsessed Garage Hex. The ultimate auto detailing youTube channel.

Ford Bronco Sport Let's see your rear or side window stickers! IMG_2146

gatornek

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport; 2016 Mustang 2.3
Obsessed Garage Hex. The ultimate auto detailing youTube channel.

Ford Bronco Sport Let's see your rear or side window stickers! IMG_2146
I watch Autogeek. How do you feel about Mike and his recomendation of products?

Colonel Angus

Big Bend
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport, 2018 Ford F150 XLT
I watch Autogeek. How do you feel about Mike and his recomendation of products?
Mike is hardcore. I have bought some of his products and they are first rate. The best in my opinion and only available through his website is the tire dressing. The best I have ever used but it has become so expensive. I think last time I looked it was up to $50/qt. Too expensive for tire dressing. I have used the P&S products also and they work well. I just bought his tire dressing brush/applicator and it is a big time saver. I think he's pretty honest and tells it like it is as far as endorsing stuff but, who knows when money is involved.

Gents

Heritage
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Heritage Edition Cactus Grey
Well it was representing my art business… that is one of my paintings I printed on a vinyl sticker. My husband threw a fit and said it devalues the vehicle…
As a pretty well trained and former semi-professional artist, I'm absolutely qualified to say F him :) it absolutely does not 'devalue' anything. It's a goddamned Ford Bronco Sport, not a Porsche- not that your lovely artwork would 'devalue' a Porsche.

prissychrissy72

Big Bend
First Name
Christa
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cmweeksart.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
As a pretty well trained and former semi-professional artist, I'm absolutely qualified to say F him :) it absolutely does not 'devalue' anything. It's a goddamned Ford Bronco Sport, not a Porsche- not that your lovely artwork would 'devalue' a Porsche.
Aww gee thanks!!
I may just stick it on there for the time being because it will be sitting at Ford for repair in 3 weeks!! Little parking lot promo time! HahahA

strckerie

Big Bend
First Name
Kathy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
This tree hugger loves the mountains
Ford Bronco Sport Let's see your rear or side window stickers! 20230829_134743

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Atlas Blue
OK where'd you get that back windows bronc, I want it.
If you order from Diamond Vinyl, it’s part of one of the pieces.

tburner

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Wow! That's a lot of cheese to repurpose the spare tire wheel well. But I gotta admit that it does look pretty cool. I've been thinking about getting the spare tire mount for my Yakima cargo basket for long trips. But then I look at the spare tire well, and ask myself how much am I really gaining. Do you have a picture of what your BS looks like 'packed out' in the back?
I don't have a picture of it packed, unfortunately. I use the space to hold a tool roll, an air kit (if I don't expect to air down), and an airbag jack, since the factory scissor jack isn't tall enough or stable enough on many trails. But even if I wasn't using that space, I'd still opt for the carrier. With the larger spare in the wheel well, the hatch platform rests on the tire, which isn't suitable for my applications.

Poolmanz Sport Bronco

First Edition
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sites.google.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Sport FE Area 51
I don't have a picture of it packed, unfortunately. I use the space to hold a tool roll, an air kit (if I don't expect to air down), and an airbag jack, since the factory scissor jack isn't tall enough or stable enough on many trails. But even if I wasn't using that space, I'd still opt for the carrier. With the larger spare in the wheel well, the hatch platform rests on the tire, which isn't suitable for my applications.
My same thoughts about space usage.
However, I don’t think this would be legal in CA, I would love a aftermarket second gas tank that would fit that shape for extended trips. My dad had a old Chevy truck with 2 tanks since I was a kid and every car I owned as an adult I thought how cool it would be to have a second tank. I may just engineer one once I’m out of warranty LOL

Luis@UG

Badlands
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Good morning:

Love to see how are y'all making rig personal and unique (for each one). Those graphics are awesome.

We hear/read comments (graphic designs) and concerns (hood glare, A to D piano black pillars swirl and scratches, etc.) every day.

So, we got ourselves, a Bronco Sport Badlands, he's the muse from every graphic that we (company and forum members) had design and still do.

Ford Bronco Sport Let's see your rear or side window stickers! IMG_5958

Please take a moment and let us know how are we doing so far.

Bronco Sport Collection

Luis 😎 🐎

SnoopyBroncoSport

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
Being from Canada myself and having served in the RCAF (cheers, friend), I was also going to comment my distain for dissing someone for showing some patriotism: looks like SD took it down. Frankly, there's too little in my Country, it's not cool, I guess. There's also less support for people in uniform despite, like you, we put our lives on the line. It's not a big thing, I really love where I'm from and what we're like. I happen to like the flag sticker in the window. I've been trying to find a Canadian version. During your scanning of the interwebs, have you seen one with a Canadian Maple Leaf?
Thank you for your service my friend. Whenever I see a person in uniform, I always thank them for their service and sacrifice.

I too have been looking for the Canadian flag sticker/decal for my rear windows but I haven't found it anywhere and I've been scouring Etsy and other sights (Ebay/Amazon) intently. If I find anything, I'll let you know but so far, no luck. This is what I have so far.

Ford Bronco Sport Let's see your rear or side window stickers! PXL_20240104_140821285.MP~2