bk1287

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jetta
Not surprising but agreed. Rapid red is a great color and hot pepper red is too orange. Cool to see metallic velocity blue on the Sport, though: will look good with the black roof on OB and Badlands, or a white wrap.

Also, universal garage door opener is now an option! Other than that, fairly minor changes as predicted by a few people here.
I agree. Velocity blue is a beautiful color. Curious about how it’ll look on the sport.
Sponsored

Econoline

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL Carbonized Gray, steelies+tow+360
So Badlands trim is not discontinued after all. ?
Looks like the Badlands Package is now called the Premium Package and Moonroof is a separate option (not part of Premium Package).

What I don't understand yet is all of the options that say "Not available with Premium Package (96Q)", just search the document for "premium". Why would options as seemingly unrelated as the interior bicycle rack not be available if the Premium Package is selected?

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
What I don't understand yet is all of the options that say "Not available with Premium Package (96Q)", just search the document for "premium". Why would options as seemingly unrelated as the interior bicycle rack not be available if the Premium Package is selected?
So if you order the Premium Package you cannot get a First Aid Kit? Universal Garage Door Opener that is good one they added.....

I notice Cyber Orange available on Big Bend and up now. And Base can be ordered with CMS now....

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Leather steering wheel now standard on Badlands....

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
I see garage door opener integration.

GizzardLizard

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
They did a few options I was hoping for: moonroof is a separate option, A/T tire option for the BB, and Velocity Blue! Thats going to be really tough to choose between that and Area 51, but I think I'm leaning toward VB. Not sure if I'll want to go for the AT tires since they're 225s and I was planning on upgrading to set of 235s sometime in the feature.

Going to give my sales lady a call today and see about ordering a 22 BB with the Convenience package and 360+

Creole W

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Crown Victoria
Has anyone actually seen an order go into the system or received confirmation that an order was placed? My dealer says they can't order a 2022 yet.

Dogula

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Has anyone actually seen an order go into the system or received confirmation that an order was placed? My dealer says they can't order a 2022 yet.
Your dealer is either cluless or lying. I just got back from my dealer and placed an order for a 2022 Badlands. Autonation Ford Scottsdale.

Nick'en

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander
Your dealer is either cluless or lying. I just got back from my dealer and placed an order for a 2022 Badlands. Autonation Ford Scottsdale.
My dealer said they cannot place order not only 22-BL but even 21-BL because of that system has not been updated.
I've been waiting for their call back for 1month...