NavyBOFH

Big Bend
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport
Has anyone found an item, other than the vault, to help organize the center console space?
For instance my Colorado ZR2 had an aftermarket plastic tray that was around $20 that allowed me to keep pens, coins, keys, etc in a way which I could remove the tray and still reach what’s below in the rest of the space.
Sponsored

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
Those two are not sitting in the Bronco Sports center console box.
Looks like the Escape in one.. have you purchased the first one ?
I'd like one but would want the fit verified first.
It's been my experience that smaller less expensive toys for a new model start to surface at best After a full year of a new model release...

Chase65

First Edition
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BSFE, '12 F150 FX4, '94 Explorer, '93 YJ
The Bronco and Escape share the same center console. The whole thing is exactly the same, from the compartment under the ac controls, back to the rear ac vents. These organizers fit really nice. I guess I can only verify the fit for the one I have but I have seen multiple other posts on Facebook about both of these and the report is that either fit perfectly. I’m sure there will be a Bronco specific console organizer in the future even if it’s just the same stuff out now but with the Bronco name in the advertising.

The picture of the one with the black and blue inserts is in my Bronco. Fits fine, comes out easily enough to get to stuff underneath.
Ford Bronco Sport Center console organizer? 5CC042EF-EF35-458E-89FB-6CC4E3F592E4
Ford Bronco Sport Center console organizer? 528773D6-945F-429F-A8C1-E47F809AF964

tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
The Bronco and Escape share the same center console. The whole thing is exactly the same, from the compartment under the ac controls, back to the rear ac vents. These organizers fit really nice. I guess I can only verify the fit for the one I have but I have seen multiple other posts on Facebook about both of these and the report is that either fit perfectly. I’m sure there will be a Bronco specific console organizer in the future even if it’s just the same stuff out now but with the Bronco name in the advertising.

The picture of the one with the black and blue inserts is in my Bronco. Fits fine, comes out easily enough to get to stuff underneath.
Ford Bronco Sport Center console organizer? 5CC042EF-EF35-458E-89FB-6CC4E3F592E4
Ford Bronco Sport Center console organizer? 528773D6-945F-429F-A8C1-E47F809AF964
There must still be a large storage area availble underneath that tray? I see the hole on the front end must also still provide access to the power ports inside? Give me one in bronze trim for the BL leather interior!

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB

I have seen where others have purchased these Escape trays and they fit perfectly in the BS. Not bad for less than $20 delivered. When I get the build completed, I will order one of these or something similar.

Last edited:

pixlpush

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tern GSD Ebike (car free at the moment)
So sharing some Escape bits isn’t so bad after all ??

wiyeti

Outer Banks
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS Outer Banks

Just ordered a blue one like your picture shows. Very nice, thank you for sharing.

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124, Bronco Sport Badlands
Ordered yesterday from Amazon and it should be here tomorrow.
will be interesting to see how you like it and it it works in the BS

GT1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw x1, 1965 mustang GT convert

Good find. I got the $14 version on Amazon and it fits fine in Sport Badlands. Just hangs on edge and top closes nicely. Each supplier has a slightly different layout/color, but the 2020/2021 escape console is the correct fit .

Willow

Big Bend
First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport - Kodiak Brown; 2008 Mustang GT
Got mine today,now all I need is for my car to get here.Next2/3days. C/G. First edition
Notice the oval hole in the front, it is right above the 12v outlet underneath so you can bring up a phone charge cord, USB, etc. I think it is a nice touch.

Edit:

Looking at this photo again made me go back out to the garage and it is not a perfect fit. If you look on the right side of the photo I took you will see a bit of a gap. I moved from side to side and tried to push it down a bit, but it seemed stable. As long as you are not going to store bricks in there it will be ok. If you could bow out the sides just a bit it would "fit like a glove".
Sponsored

Last edited: