Center console organizer?

Willow

Big Bend
First Name
Gregg
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport - Kodiak Brown
There is most definitely tape on all sides of defector and yes it is installed already.I personally will not be taking my bronco to any car wash.It would totally trash the black roof plastic pillar coverings in all a,b,c,and d roof supports.
I have only used a touch less wash a couple times (it is so new). I live in Northern Minnesota so I can not always wash at home, like I do with my Mustang (it never sees snow).

With some complaints about thin paint on this forum I am definitely looking for protection. Calling dealer tomorrow. Thanks for your updates.

Advertisement

Reactions: Jrl

Osco

Base
First Name
Marty
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
Wonder how much wind noise that lip generates at speed ?

jhbass

First Edition
First Name
James
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
It should look good on A/51
I wonder if this would help the anomaly that I'm experiencing w/mine? If it's been raining or I just ran it through the car wash when I start heading down the road a lot of water flies up from the grill area and onto the windshield.

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
I have only used a touch less wash a couple times (it is so new). I live in Northern Minnesota so I can not always wash at home, like I do with my Mustang (it never sees snow).

With some complaints about thin paint on this forum I am definitely looking for protection. Calling dealer tomorrow. Thanks for your updates.
I wonder if this would help the anomaly that I'm experiencing w/mine? If it's been raining or I just ran it through the car wash when I start heading down the road a lot of water flies up from the grill area and onto the windshield.
That might work,next time it rains I will check that for you.

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wonder how much wind noise that lip generates at speed ?
Just came back from a run ,did not hear a sound.I honestly think that it would be more aerodynamic than without.I don’t know but maybe a fuel saver .I have nothing to back that up just a thought.

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Last edited:

Bird

Big Bend
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Big Bend
Has anyone found an item, other than the vault, to help organize the center console space?
For instance my Colorado ZR2 had an aftermarket plastic tray that was around $20 that allowed me to keep pens, coins, keys, etc in a way which I could remove the tray and still reach what’s below in the rest of the space.
I just ordered one of the trays made for the Ford Escape—not the one Willow posted, but the other style. Will post back on the results.

Bird

Big Bend
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Big Bend
Here is a short video of a tray purchased from Amazon, which is sold as a tray for the 2020 2021 Ford Escape. The fit is not dead perfect, so I show the little gap in the video, however, it still fits and stays seated properly. So it does work. I like the larger compartment for a phone. It came with two sets of rubber liners, red versus blue accent. It does have a hole to feed a charger cable through. It’s about 2 inches deep.

Advertisement