Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
https://fordauthority.com/2022/10/2023-ford-bronco-sport-production-pushed-back-two-weeks/

According to sources familiar with the matter, production of the 2023 Ford Bronco Sport will begin two weeks later than initially projected. Production of the current 2022 Bronco Sport was expected to end at the Hermosillo Assembly plant on November 17th, 2022, followed immediately by the start of production for the 2023 model year. However, the 2023 Ford Bronco Sport will now begin production on December 1st, 2022.
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
https://fordauthority.com/2022/10/2023-ford-bronco-sport-production-pushed-back-two-weeks/

According to sources familiar with the matter, production of the 2023 Ford Bronco Sport will begin two weeks later than initially projected. Production of the current 2022 Bronco Sport was expected to end at the Hermosillo Assembly plant on November 17th, 2022, followed immediately by the start of production for the 2023 model year. However, the 2023 Ford Bronco Sport will now begin production on December 1st, 2022.
On a Thursday? Okie dokie. My scheduled week is 12/05. Fingers crossed the fourth reschedule sticks!!!

Mrouse53

Big Bend
First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger

So do you think this mean more 2022 will be coming to dealerships? In the Houston area, dealerships are advertising b sports that are in transit, and they are 1500, 5000 to 7000 over msrp.
I am anxious, ordered mine in August, but just can't give in to that!

OP
OP
Winds of Change

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
So do you think this mean more 2022 will be coming to dealerships? In the Houston area, dealerships are advertising b sports that are in transit, and they are 1500, 5000 to 7000 over msrp.
Might make some wonder what a well equiped 2023 badlands might go for?

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Thatā€™s crazy. Donā€™t give in. There are dealerships that are selling the ā€˜22s at MSRP. I know Blue Bonnet Ford in New Braunfels has them at MSRP. Long McArthur in Kansas has them $500 under MSRP.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Well that explains why mine was pushed to the week of Dec. 12 (originally Nov. 14) Hopefully no more push backs then.
Yeppersā€¦fingers crossed šŸ¤ž. I had 11/14 too. I think if we donā€™t receive a reschedule email this week, we should be good. At least I like to believe that.

Rubber Ducky

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands

Hopefully this will be the last change. I know my dealer promised mine would be "parked in my garage by Thanksgiving," but they did not say which Thanksgiving!!! Why would a dealer promise such a thing? Then again, when has a dealer ever been known to be honest!

Kraken23

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL
Thatā€™s crazy. Donā€™t give in. There are dealerships that are selling the ā€˜22s at MSRP. I know Blue Bonnet Ford in New Braunfels has them at MSRP. Long McArthur in Kansas has them $500 under MSRP.
Correct you can find them for MSRP, I just bought one from a dealership in Iowa for MSRP and drove 7 hrs there and back to get it. Well worth having it in my driveway now instead of next summer.

IdahoDirtFarmer

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 ordered '23 sport
Wish it was that way around here. I would have had one already. Only one on any lot in Alto blue and they wanted $4,500 more than the MSRP of the '23 I ordered. At least I'll have a better color and copilot assist this way I guess.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Right there with ya. Every time I get a new email I hold my breath.
I just got an email from Ford and I almost got excited. It was to let me know that they are sorry that constraints are keeping them from building my ā€˜23 Maverick. Iā€™m shocked. NOT!!! Well, actually I am. That they were kind enough to email me.

IdahoDirtFarmer

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 ordered '23 sport
I just got an email from Ford and I almost got excited. It was to let me know that they are sorry that constraints are keeping them from building my ā€˜23 Maverick. Iā€™m shocked. NOT!!! Well, actually I am. That they were kind enough to email me.
Same email on my Maverick as well. I figure I'll get one on the Bronco in about 5 days as well.

Kev1799

First Edition
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape and BS BL A51
long mccarthur reports no scheduling this week due to "production losses" / Decembers build schedule is filled.
Sponsored