13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Well that explains why mine was pushed to the week of Dec. 12 (originally Nov. 14) Hopefully no more push backs then.
Spoke to a buddy at HQ. Said they are having continued chip and supply issues and it isn't getting much better any time soon. Supplier issues are a mess. Welcome to the fallout of 2020.
Sponsored

Major Kong

Base
First Name
Major
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport aka "Spark Plug"
Spoke to a buddy at HQ. Said they are having continued chip and supply issues and it isn't getting much better any time soon. Supplier issues are a mess. Welcome to the fallout of 2020.
2003 forester
days are numbered
need to rethink replacement options
starting to consider pre-70's pickup
parts may be more accessible than chipped new vehicle

OuterBanks25

Outer Banks
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
I'm not holding my breath but I just checked my email a few minutes ago and got another notification from Ford saying that the schedule for production was bumped to the week of Dec. 5 which is good I guess. I'm sure another email with a delay will follow shortly after. I'm also sure others have gotten this email around the same time as my order (August 17)

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Yep here we are years later and never ending ongoing supply chain issues. And delays with trains trucks to deliver now too.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
long mccarthur reports no scheduling this week due to "production losses" / Decembers build schedule is filled.
I heard the same thing. Sounds like next time they schedule it will be for January builds.

sinbuster007

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 SUV's, 2 Mustangs
well here it goes again....
another email pushing back the date till Jan 2 now....
its going the wrong way! anybody know why??

OP
OP
Winds of Change

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
well here it goes again....
another email pushing back the date till Jan 2 now....
its going the wrong way! anybody know why??
It looks like to focus on Mavricks. Ford keeps adding special editions to all their vehicles when they can't even build a complete basic vehicle. To think I saw a 4runner with 509 miles on it in a nice red. Should have thought harder on it at the time. Ford is just fueling the dealer mark ups they complain about. They are just so discouraging. Might as well make a change to my order and add the carbonized roof. It can't add any more of a delay.

Mrmike

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 OBX, '20 Ecosport, '21 Kymco X-Town 300i
I'm not holding my breath but I just checked my email a few minutes ago and got another notification from Ford saying that the schedule for production was bumped to the week of Dec. 5 which is good I guess. I'm sure another email with a delay will follow shortly after. I'm also sure others have gotten this email around the same time as my order (August 17)

I'm in the same boat as you. I ordered an outer banks also. I ordered it on 17 August. I just got the same e-mail bumping my production date to December 5th also. I'm getting a moonroof, tech package, and Co-pilot 360 +. We'll see how it plays out.

AGinDC

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Only a matter of time. Got my email that my production is now Dec 5.

OuterBanks25

Outer Banks
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
I'm in the same boat as you. I ordered an outer banks also. I ordered it on 17 August. I just got the same e-mail bumping my production date to December 5th also. I'm getting a moonroof, tech package, and Co-pilot 360 +. We'll see how it plays out.
Mine just has the technology package so hopefully there won't be too many constraints with less features. Not that we're in a huge rush for it but I can't wait. Every time I see see these on the road I can't help but look. They're so unique, just like its Maverick counterpart.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Only a matter of time. Got my email that my production is now Dec 5.
I donā€™t want to jinx myself, but I havenā€™t received another emailā€¦yetā€¦my dates are the same as you. But I received my 12/05 push the week before last, I think. Does anyone still have a build week in November?

AGinDC

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I donā€™t want to jinx myself, but I havenā€™t received another emailā€¦yetā€¦my dates are the same as you. But I received my 12/05 push the week before last, I think. Does anyone still have a build week in November?
If this thread is to be believed, there shouldnā€™t be any 2023 MY actually built in November now. TBD I guess

PaulOinMA

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BS, '22 FE, '04 Audi TT, '66 Austin Moke
Last edited:
OP
OP
Winds of Change