Kev1799

First Edition
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape and BS BL A51
Long MacArthur answered my question tonight on their Facebook live.

black roofs are a constrained item. Gray roofs only on the outer banks . Said it appears any BL orders would be February or march. Based on his answer : big bends and some outer banks.
Sponsored

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S

black roofs are a constrained item. Gray roofs only on the outer banks . Said it appears any BL orders would be February or march. Based on his answer : big bends and some outer banks.
Are you the one with two Badlands on order? I listened last night and the way I heard it, it made it sound like no base models and no badlands for January and February. Thus only Big Bend and Outer Banks models. But he also didnā€™t say when theyā€™d start scheduling again. But I swear I heard Tim also say Hertiage models. But he just kind of said it and kept going because your question, if it was you, mentioned Badlands.

OP
OP
Winds of Change

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport

So it's either switch to the carbonized roof or faghetaboutit.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
So it's either switch to the carbonized roof or faghetaboutit.
I would ask your dealer to look at the constraints for the BS. Tim said he didnā€™t have it for the Tuesday YouTube live, but he did for last nights FB live. Or you can rewatch his FB live if you are on FB. They are recorded. He went over it pretty fast. But I could have sworn it sounded like NO Badlands were going to get scheduled; it didnā€™t matter which roof option. You could change the roof options on the Outerbanks.

Kev1799

First Edition
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Are you the one with two Badlands on order? I listened last night and the way I heard it, it made it sound like no base models and no badlands for January and February. Thus only Big Bend and Outer Banks models. But he also didnā€™t say when theyā€™d start scheduling again. But I swear I heard Tim also say Hertiage models. But he just kind of said it and kept going because your question, if it was you, mentioned Badlands.

Yes - that's me . he also mentioned no heritages .

Kev1799

First Edition
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I would ask your dealer to look at the constraints for the BS. Tim said he didnā€™t have it for the Tuesday YouTube live, but he did for last nights FB live. Or you can rewatch his FB live if you are on FB. They are recorded. He went over it pretty fast. But I could have sworn it sounded like NO Badlands were going to get scheduled; it didnā€™t matter which roof option. You could change the roof options on the Outerbanks.
he said the carbonized gray roof at 40% production on the outer banks. that's it. badlands no - black roof on OB - no .

OP
OP
Winds of Change

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
So next weeks email is going to be even farther out for a build date.
I'm just tired of Ford Drama

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Yes - that's me . he also mentioned no heritages .
I thought I heard that. So glad I already have my VIN and scheduled build week. Finger crossed šŸ¤ž it stays on schedule.

Iā€™m wondering if the plant is focusing more on the Maverickā€™s at the moment? Trying to push those out first and then maybe even out production? Who knowsā€¦

OP
OP
Winds of Change

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
I thought I heard that. So glad I already have my VIN and scheduled build week. Finger crossed šŸ¤ž it stays on schedule.

Iā€™m wondering if the plant is focusing more on the Maverickā€™s at the moment? Trying to push those out first and then maybe even out production? Who knowsā€¦
Yes they are trying to finish 2022 orders

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Yes they are trying to finish 2022 orders
Yeah, but that doesnā€™t explain why no Badlands production for January and February. I think the last day for ā€˜22 Maverick production is 22 November. Theyā€™ve already started scheduling the ā€˜23 Maverickā€™s starting 11/28.

BodieBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport 2023
New here. What is the name of this Facebook page to get the announcements? (I have a my23 obx on order, and I'm a bit confused by this roof color discussion and which trims may be affected)

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
New here. What is the name of this Facebook page to get the announcements? (I have a my23 obx on order, and I'm a bit confused by this roof color discussion and which trims may be affected)
Long McArthur Ford has a Facebook page and Tim Bartz has a weekly live at 6pm on Thursdays and on Tuesdayā€™s on YouTube at 7pm; all central time. Heā€™s a wealth of information. Heā€™s known as @fordvideoguy

Kev1799

First Edition
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You can listen to my question : @ 01:03:08 he talked for a few minutes about my question.

"base - no scheduleing this month , 0% heritage series, 0% black painted roof, which is standard on the BO and BL, and gray roof on the 400A (Badlands) is 0%. outer banks with black roof will not get scheduled but with the gray roof it could be scheduled". "if you have badlands it may not get scheduled for January or February build dates".

BodieBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport 2023
You can listen to my question : @ 01:03:08 he talked for a few minutes about my question.

"base - no scheduleing this month , 0% heritage series, 0% black painted roof, which is standard on the BO and BL, and gray roof on the 400A (Badlands) is 0%. outer banks with black roof will not get scheduled but with the gray roof it could be scheduled". "if you have badlands it may not get scheduled for January or February build dates".
Thank you. I suppose part of my confusion is I didn't know there was even a roof option. I was told they came with black and had no other troof option

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
So more Badlands constraints which means more dealer mark ups on Badlands.
Sponsored