thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Tim missed my question about the convoy carriers tonight, or I missed the answer when I was slicing steak.
Sponsored

Little Wild Boar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Cougar, 2009 Edge Recently Totalled
Tim missed my question about the convoy carriers tonight, or I missed the answer when I was slicing steak.
I would have assumed you would be eating seafood

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands

klawrence27

Big Bend
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Chevelle, 2016 Chevrolet SS Sedan
I finally decided on a name from my Big Bend tonight. BB Cates, an homage to my love for Phoebe Cates and the 80's.

Little Wild Boar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Cougar, 2009 Edge Recently Totalled
I finally decided on a name from my Big Bend tonight. BB Cates, an homage to my love for Phoebe Cates and the 80's.
My wife wants to name ours Bronco Billy... That's not at all what I'm thinking

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Congrats! It looks awesome! Yeah I’m surprised at the quick transit times. Maybe it really is that ’last mile’ (Or last few) from the rail yard which can happen much quicker for us up north than it seems those in the south are dealing with? I’d never think of getting anything up here as quick, yet transit times do seem relatively quick.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
I'm trying to catch up to see if I can find answers but I'm really behind. When does the standard Ford tracker start to say In Production at the top? I don't know if it's been that way since I got my first production date or not. I am scheduled for production next week (my 5th date) and did not get the Tuesday night email yet saying I'm bumped yet again.

So I checked the Ford tracker and it says In Production. I checked the special tracker that shows extra stuff and it has an invoice date of today. It also has a window sticker. Does that mean it started to be built already? Or that my next week date is actually happening? Also did the window stickers that just came out reflect the increased MSRP regardless of when you ordered? It's about 3k more than what the dealership told me I was paying.
The price on the sticker is irrelevant. That is the current MSRP, not your agreed amount. You are price protected unless your dealer is not very good.

Cards67

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I got good news last night. Our build week was moved up to 6/27 and this morning the window sticker was in the tracker. The plant must be catching up.

Jafo

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
So this is interesting... I got the email that my BS has been shipped. The official Ford tracker shows it's shipped, but the Tracker APP still shows awaiting shipment. I only find that funny because the Tracker APP is usually ahead of the Ford tracker... hummmmmmm

Cards67

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
What are the chances that those of us with next week's build week are going to have a car shipped out before the plant shutdown?
I've wondered the same thing. Anyone know if the entire plant shuts down or just the assembly line for maintenance? Hopefully, it is for maintenance and they will still have people there to finish prepping and shipping vehicles that are finished.

LoveIsLife

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Big Bend
Shows my BS went into Production on 6/21/22, no PCM Modules yet but I do have BCE Modules listed. I'll take any little bit of progress being made :clap:

rrali33tt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport, 22' BSBL on order
FINALLY BUILT! and also says shipped but no checkmark

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1655909986807

My car registration is up on 7/12...I dont want to pay to renew and then pay for another lol so hoping my car actually gets here when it is supposed to! How can I track this baby?? Do I need to ask my dealer for a rail# or something (they have denied they have any information other than what i see in this tracker lol).

What I do find interesting is how a car can be built in a matter of days yet takes 30 days to ship.. crazy how you can build an entire car then faster than you can drive it somewhere lol

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
My car registration is up on 7/12...I dont want to pay to renew and then pay for another lol so hoping my car actually gets here when it is supposed to!
You should check your state laws for any grace period on your registration. Here in Colorado, you can be up to a month late and not pay any penalty.

Clester74

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
So this just happened, but I can’t figure out if this means delivered to Wayne, MI or delivered to dealer. Shipping information still says pending 🤷🏼‍♀️

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 3C37F9CB-DC59-4360-852B-F81B991ACAC2
Sponsored

Reactions: MJE