BobSlydel21

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
I’m sure most of you all know this by now... Guess there’s too many reservations in the world for the big boys.

More Than anything I’m posting this simply to say how appreciative and lucky I feel to have the Sports X Plan activated. Honestly, every dollar counts right now and being able to save a good chunk of money is a big win.

Definitely feeling for folks who were banking on it for the big versions... which makes me even more appreciative as the Sport wouldn’t be something I could financially do without the x plan and solid financing.
Sponsored

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Yeah, it totally sucks Ford is changing the goal post and pissing off a lot of potential buyers. I know X Plan is still in the mix for Sport, any idea if dealers will honor X Plan for FE trim?

Donnie722

First Edition
First Name
Donel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti g37x
Yeah, it totally sucks Ford is changing the goal post and pissing off a lot of potential buyers. I know X Plan is still in the mix for Sport, any idea if dealers will honor X Plan for FE trim?
My delaer said they would do x plan for BS FE. I believe you have to notify them in advance too, at least per MCA.

OP
OP

BobSlydel21

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
According to the Ford partner site yes...?

Ford Bronco Sport X-Plan Axed on Bronco 2&4 Doors ECF6290C-A4E1-40C9-A9E6-B8D1AC3DD4DE

OP
OP

BobSlydel21

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Do XPlan members get a discount on accessories?
From what I have been told... the invoice price is the invoice price on all things... So when you read through the pricing sheet, invoice vs msrp, its the invoice collumn.

Now, I am not an authority, and I always bend to the wisdom of more informed members and the dealers that are truly in the know and active on here. @Granger Ford

OP
OP

BobSlydel21

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry

OP
OP

BobSlydel21

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Discount or just x plan pricing... as in, there is a Dealer invoice vs msrp thread on here or the 6g forum that shows pricing for pretty much everything that is out there. Some stuff is NA, but its a good start though for sure.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/2021-bronco-price-list-–-msrp-dealer-invoice-pricing.2200/

Ford Bronco Sport X-Plan Axed on Bronco 2&4 Doors 1603230318315
So from what I understand... you total everything up as its invoice price... then do the X Plan Math, and America... now if I'm wrong and its just the invoice of the actual vehicle, fair enough. But I talked with Granger about this a long time ago and understood it to be what I have stated.

Remotecellphone

Big Bend
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima Coupe

Excape

Outer Banks
First Name
Reg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
That is a bit souring considering Ford and Ford's Marketing guru was all over the 6G site promising that the X-Plan was happening for the 2 & 4 Doors.

OP
OP

BobSlydel21

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
ah yeah, so if you're an xplan member...do you also get invoice pricing on accessories?
I hear you man, I'm trying to say yes... but at the same time you probably want to have that conversation directly with your dealer or Ford's plan department. Please search through forums on both 6g and Sport side to gather more information. I'm definitely not the authority so you should probably go direct to sources.

dreamwrx

Badlands
First Name
Huy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 WRX
I would assume if you order it as part of your own build it package, then yes. BobJohn is right however that its YMMV because of your dealer.

I don't assume we can get it at invoice pricing AFTER you have already had delivery.
Sponsored