Will steelies wheels from Ford Escape fit?

John J

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
2021 Big Bend - I want to put my winter tires on more classic looking, and cheaper, steelies. As best as my research can tell, the rim size for the Big Bend is 17 x 5 x 108. This is the same size as the Ford Escape, so my obvious, and probably stupid question is - am I safe to buy cheap steelies with the Ford Escape bolt pattern and size to fit my BB? It hurt my brain to ask this but I'm looking for some confirmation on this. Thank you. John
Sponsored

Reklussloth

Base
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
2021 Big Bend - I want to put my winter tires on more classic looking, and cheaper, steelies. As best as my research can tell, the rim size for the Big Bend is 17 x 5 x 108. This is the same size as the Ford Escape, so my obvious, and probably stupid question is - am I safe to buy cheap steelies with the Ford Escape bolt pattern and size to fit my BB? It hurt my brain to ask this but I'm looking for some confirmation on this. Thank you. John
https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/aftermarket-steel-wheels-for-bronco-sport.1565/

ElBronc

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I just ordered a set from Summit and they're coming today.

Ford Bronco Sport Will steelies wheels from Ford Escape fit? Screenshot_20210925-110356

Maxwellian

Badlands
First Name
Maxwell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Bronco Sport